** GO BIG OR GO HOME - 8PACK UNLEASHES THE D888WX ATX CUBE CASE **

Soldato
He means customs charges, of which there will be bountiful amounts :) (unless you're one of the lucky ones that slips through the net)

indeed, customs rip everybody off, but as for import duty, there should be none.

I was just worried that maybe OcUK were paying soemthing they shouldn't do. But I suppose in hind-sight you know what you're doing Mr Chug!

P.S. OMG - was that a compliment? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Soldato
Regarding post no 33 - would Ian be available to help me move and get the air out once filled with all the goodies. Lol

Soldato
Bring it into OCUK mate and i will help yeah!!

8 pack should do free training sessions / workshops every so often and then a number of customers could bring their PC's into OcUK and get help whether is it overclocking, or with watercooling installations, getting the air out etc.

I want 10% of the profits!!!!! it's my idea! BOOM!

10% profit of a free service = £0. I'm onto a winner here!

zia

zia

Associate
Only problem with stock one is that its not possible to fit 60mm thick 480 and 360 on the same side at least not HW labs ones.also no filters on some of the 120mm fan recess.i had to improvise and fit external filter.

Zia

OcUK Staff
No USB 3.1?

and you need that with the system in your sig because?? Did 2500K platforms ever support this??

At the moment 3.1 devices are very few and far between we can add this feature in a later production run if they become popular with an add on kit for current models should end users require it.

Last edited:
Soldato
8 pack should do free training sessions / workshops every so often and then a number of customers could bring their PC's into OcUK and get help whether is it overclocking, or with watercooling installations, getting the air out etc.

I want 10% of the profits!!!!! it's my idea! BOOM!

10% profit of a free service = £0. I'm onto a winner here!

What a good idea - not sure about the 10% though, how about 5%. Lol

Caporegime
and you need that with the system in your sig because?? Did 2500K platforms ever support this??

At the moment 3.1 devices are very few and far between we can add this feature in a later production run if they become popular with an add on kit for current models should end users require it.

Lian Li have always been great when it comes to aftermarket add ons/accessories for their cases. No probs getting updated front panel connection parts.

OcUK Staff
^^Exactly.

I am sure many accessories will come with time. But we incorporated as much into the case as we could in its current form. The emphasis was on the best case period for supporting water cooling out of the box.

Soldato
Good looking case, £500 costs more than my scooter and I cannot ride the case :p but I stay home most of the time, so... I don't know.... :D
Ahhhhhh...

If it was £300 I would buy now.... £400.. I would think about... £500 I think I'm going out on my scooter :)

Last edited:
Soldato
This is the one that was at the insomnia show isn't it?, stunning build in a stunning case. I would absolutely love one but I think I might have to move house first.....or move into the case.

Back
Top Bottom