***** The Official Division Thread *****

Caporegime
New High End weapons available in the Dark Zone
Refresh rate on Dark Zone chests has been greatly reduced
Non-player enemies in the Dark Zone have been significantly increased in number
Non-player enemies in the Dark Zone have been buffed slightly
The Manhunt Timer now pauses instead of refreshing while in combat as a level 5 Rogue
The Reward for surviving as a Rogue Agent has been increased to 1.5x the kill bounty
The Health Bar for Agents in the Dark Zone now only turns red when they actually become Rogue
A new warning icon has been added to indicate an Agent who has shot another player but has not done enough damage to go Rogue
Dark Zone experience leveling curve has been adjusted slightly
Disabled the option to transfer Dark Zone brackets as a Rogue (This prevents players using Bracket Transfer as a means to escape after becoming Rogue)
Removed some ropes that allowed players to reach areas that gave them an unfair advantage

Really impressed with the first round of changes. Ubisoft really have been listening to the feedback. That's pretty much all my gripes with the darkzone from the beta addressed in one go.

Man of Honour
Really impressed with the first round of changes. Ubisoft really have been listening to the feedback. That's pretty much all my gripes with the darkzone from the beta addressed in one go.
Yup, especially considering this is a beta they could've gotten away with doing a lot less. It bodes well I think that they're listening to feedback so readily. Let's hope they carry on like this, it'll help make the game even better if community feedback is listened to.

Associate
Resistance crumbling...

Think confirmation of multiteam raids might be my undoing

ps3ud0 :cool:

Might not be multiteam but at least 8 player content has been confirmed by the games director :D
Ryan Barnard (Game director) "For retention and the end game, 'group-plus' content will be really important,", "I can tell you that there will be multi-group content. I can't get into it too much, but I can say there will be at least eight-player content."

Just from player the closed beta I've seen enough to keep my pre-order (even upgraded to the gold edition). Also good to see that most of the Destiny community is moving across to the Division so will be plenty of ppls around for team building :p Now looking forward to another couple of days play, nice way to break up few weeks wait before release day :D Glad I didn't delete the beta now

Caporegime
Just from player the closed beta I've seen enough to keep my pre-order (even upgraded to the gold edition). Also good to see that most of the Destiny community is moving across to the Division so will be plenty of ppls around for team building :p Now looking forward to another couple of days play, nice way to break up few weeks wait before release day :D Glad I didn't delete the beta now
Yeah if its the same people it should be good, hoping without the need to do weekly tasks also remain fun...

Still unsure of the value of the season pass (only the first expansion seems to open the map; the second makes everything a DZ which 'will' be fun; while the third seems to be potentially a horde mode) - looks like it will retail at £30 - kicking myself for not upgrading to Gold for £50 as someone suggested last week :p...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Heres praying it doesn't become a farce like destiny when players start complaining about such and such a gun being too powerful and the nerf hammer comes out :(

Can't see this happening, the way you can alter you build (high health, high dps, etc) means there should always be a counter. On present performance cannot see them waiting 6-8 months to do anything about if there was a problem (unlike Bungie) :p, changes made from the closed beta have been very positive.

Soldato
Can't see this happening, the way you can alter you build (high health, high dps, etc) means there should always be a counter. On present performance cannot see them waiting 6-8 months to do anything about if there was a problem (unlike Bungie) :p, changes made from the closed beta have been very positive.

I can see it happening, as it happens in pretty much every online RPG lol. Always some weapon or amour that users want nerfed. Just one of those things.

Soldato
Cancelled my standard pre-order to get the gold version.
When I try to pre-order the Gold version it gives an error saying I already have "Division - NO BETA ACCESS" - errr woot?

Caporegime
I just hope they don't do what bungie does and just constantly nerf whatever is the current flavour of the month

They nerfed fusion rifles into oblivion, nobody uses them now. they nerfed hand cannons into oblivion, meaning that only the very best exotics are even viable. They nerfed auto rifles into oblivion as well.

Its just a constant downward spiral with bungie weapon balancing.

Soldato
Meet the enemy factions.

RIOTERS

Profile: Low-life thugs who took advantage of the situation to steal and kill.
Favorite weapon: Handgun, baseball bat

Beware of the thugs who roam in packs through the city. These enemies are low-life criminals, who took advantage of the fall of society to take control of parts of the city. Until you intervene.

CLEANERS

Profile: Firefighters who now believe the only way to eradicate the virus is to burn everything.
Favorite weapon: Flamethrower, submachinegun

Fight against the Cleaners, who wear hazmat suits and wield flamethrowers, set on cleaning New York from the virus by burning everything and everyone. Most of them are former firefighters who turned crazy when the virus hit, and now believe it is their duty to cleanse the world.

RIKERS

Profile: Prisoners who escaped from Riker’s Island prison who take their revenge on authority.
Favorite weapon: Shotgun, submachinegun

Engage with the Rikers, a gang of convicts that escaped Riker’s Island prison and who are now ravaging the city and vying for its control. All these criminals have a strong history of violence, and they now compose on of the most feared faction of The Division.

LAST MAN BATTALION

Profile: Mercenaries who took advantage of their brute force to take control of the city.
Favorite weapon: Assault rifles, sniper rifles

The Last Man Battalion is a private military company hired by Wall Street companies to protect assets during the outbreak. They consist primarily of veteran soldiers with extensive combat experience overseas. When the crisis worsened, the LMB was stranded on Manhattan. They are now taking advantage of their superior weaponry and training to take control of New York City through military force.

Associate
the division 1.01 update out now for PS4 :)

season pass costs £39.99 confirmed. RRP

be so cool if true :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom