The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Soldato
Need to stop playing that noobswelcome server.

1) fast vehicle rubbish
2) kicked for K/D being to high.

P.S - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/757652274043596096/904982522/

Kicked for 17:4?
Their KD kicker got rid of me and Sidewinder at 10:1 each the other day, and iot's supposedly set at 8:1. Are you sure it wasn't your use/misuse of the chat function? :p

Eidt: Ah it was probably the aa whoring..

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/757669241622319744/904982522/

Last edited:
Soldato
Fellas, I'm trying to work on my K/D ratio so as not to embarrass the good name of OcUK and have come to the conclusion I can't hit **** because my mouse sensitivity is way too high. My cm to 360 was about 5cm, so I've cut mouse sensitivity down to 5% from 20%, and my FOV is 74 vertical 90 horizontal. I also switched on universal soldier aiming.

How does that compare to you guys? Any help welcome. Dave

Permabanned
DPI is personal preference and whatever feels comfortable for you. I cannot remember what my in game sensitivity was but instead of looking at the slider look what people have in their .cfg file as it is more meaningful. As for DPI anywhere between 400-600 for me.

When you have chosen one stick to it and build muscle memory which makes twitch shooting etc easier to pull of.

Resolution and FOV are factors as well as the actual mouse and mouse mat. Some mats have a very fast surface and some have more controlled surface type.

Linus Tech Tips video demonstrates how mice surfaces affect mouse movement.

A few videos showing how some of the pro or more experienced gamers control their mice

Soldato
Thanks guys, I asked because I checked out what csgo players have been using and the lowest was about 15cm to 360, with an average of about 30cm but that a lot lower sensitivity me. I've been playing like I was for a while but it's just not working for me, hence wanting to get a idea what some of better players are doing

Soldato
Fellas, I'm trying to work on my K/D ratio so as not to embarrass the good name of OcUK and have come to the conclusion I can't hit **** because my mouse sensitivity is way too high. My cm to 360 was about 5cm, so I've cut mouse sensitivity down to 5% from 20%, and my FOV is 74 vertical 90 horizontal. I also switched on universal soldier aiming.

How does that compare to you guys? Any help welcome. Dave

Don't worry so much about your KD, worry about the objectives and trying to win the rounds. The KD will follow. ;)

I'm using ~5% sensitivity with ~600DPI for infantry, I switch DPI to ~1200 when I get into vehicles.

Soldato
Mostly conquest large unless I'm trying to unlock weapon add ons.

You could tag along with us sometime then. We can have that KD improved easily if you fancy being a vehicle repper ;):D

(Bring a repair tool, use gunner thermal optics, and equip the gunner incendiary, and you can get a load of squad points and kills).

Soldato
You could tag along with us sometime then. We can have that KD improved easily if you fancy being a vehicle repper ;):D

(Bring a repair tool, use gunner thermal optics, and equip the gunner incendiary, and you can get a load of squad points and kills).

I actually jumped on with you guys a couple of times before, but needed to sort my mic out.

Back
Top Bottom