Fixtures on Sky:

wda55RW.png

TV:

wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:

wda55RW.png

Caporegime
For anyone that doesn't know, el Classico is on Saturday at 3.15pm.

Quite a lot of the main players are injured, Bale and Kroos at the least for Real, Marcelo maybe also? Iniesta and a few defenders out for Barca. Marcelo went off limping from his last game and I believe Alba did the same so not sure if either are playing.

Soldato
For anyone that doesn't know, el Classico is on Saturday at 3.15pm.

Quite a lot of the main players are injured, Bale and Kroos at the least for Real, Marcelo maybe also? Iniesta and a few defenders out for Barca. Marcelo went off limping from his last game and I believe Alba did the same so not sure if either are playing.

Barcelona are in terrible form currently and Real Madrid are on their longest unbeaten run in forever.....however Bookies have Barca as heavy favourites? :confused:

Caporegime
Barcelona are in terrible form currently and Real Madrid are on their longest unbeaten run in forever.....however Bookies have Barca as heavy favourites? :confused:

Strange because Barca's form against Real at home in el classico isn't great recently either.

From what I can see since 2015 Barca have only won 2 of the 5 home games in the league, losing the last one in April this year.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Was a deserved red card, the reaction was crap by the Forest player but you can't do that. I didn't watch from the start so can't say I saw any Forest kicks.

Newcastle should have had a pen just before though.

Back
Top Bottom