**WATERCOOLING MADE EASY**

Soldato
I believe the kits are cheaper than the products separately but if you buy all the stuff on there own then you have a lot to play with. We have a variety of CPU blocks, radiators and different colour fittings so if you were doing a full custom loop with graphics card blocks then it will be worth using these kits as a guide line.

Yeah I've already got the plan and all the stuff for a custom loop on my wishlist (need to be able to add quantities to that btw), but that was with some hard tubing so I'll have a think and see what my options are.

Last edited:
Soldato
These look good! Even I might be interested for my next build.

I'm normally afraid of liquid cooling unless it's an AIO, but these would significantly outperform them, without much extra hassle.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Yeah I've already got the plan and all the stuff for a custom loop on my wishlist (need to be able to add quantities to that btw), but that was with some hard tubing so I'll have a think and see what my options are.

Well if you need any help or suggestions then give us a shout as we should have everything you need whether its hardline or not.

Soldato
Well if you need any help or suggestions then give us a shout as we should have everything you need whether its hardline or not.

I did my sums, the P360 is coming out a little dearer than DIY unless I've done something wrong (25p lol) and the L360 is saving about £38 so by far the best deal.

I've also noticed that you don't have their 3 fan splitter on the store, only the 2 fan version as far as I can see.

Oh, and add quantities to the wishlist plssssss.

Still working out what to do for myself and frankly if I even should :D

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
I did my sums, the P360 is coming out a little dearer than DIY unless I've done something wrong (25p lol) and the L360 is saving about £38 so by far the best deal.

I've also noticed that you don't have their 3 fan splitter on the store, only the 2 fan version as far as I can see.

Oh, and add quantities to the wishlist plssssss.

Still working out what to do for myself and frankly if I even should :D

I have added a 3 pin fan splitter cable from EK to the website so I will get them into stock on the next order. We do list AKASA ones that will do just as good of a job.

Fair enough on the thinking as watercooling can be a big job but looks amazing and improves the cooling of the whole system.

I am unable to change anything on the website but you are not the first person to mention this about the Quantities so hopefully soon.

Associate
Hi,

I will be looking into them this week. The problem is that they are made up from so many parts. I do not think it will be easy to list as according to monsoon you have to order a stupid amount of each part for the first order . I think the reason they have not made it to the EU yet is because of the minimum order for each part.

Having tried and failed to find anyone in Europe that sells the MMRS I thought I was going to have to buy from the States and just suck up the ridiculous shipping costs. Thought I'd email Monsoon first just to make sure I wasn't going Google blind and was very happy when they told me that I might soon be able to get it from OCUK. I'm planning on upgrading my loop to hardline soon and now I can't even picture it without a dirty great tube stuck on the back of my bay res'. :D

This kit seems to be very popular in the States and I can't see why it wouldn't be over here. You would be the first retailer in Europe to offer it and Monsoon seem desperate to get it off the ground over here. With that in mind, I wonder if they would give you exclusivity for a period of time?

Anyway, really hope you decide to get this in. I for one will be buying some immediately.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

Yes we are currently in discussions to see how we can get this to work for both of us. As you already know the product has 100's of bits and listing them all is not easy and viable. We were in discussions about pre-built versions yesterday to see what options they have.

They will be sending over a proposal soon so hopefully we will see something we can work with shortly.

Associate
Yea, definitely a lot of parts involved when you take into account all the colour variations but I guess you can't avoid that with a modular system. It does open up endless customisation opportunities though. To my mind, pre-built versions would kind of defeat the object but I guess having a few as starter kits might work. Until people want to expand that is.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Yea, definitely a lot of parts involved when you take into account all the colour variations but I guess you can't avoid that with a modular system. It does open up endless customisation opportunities though. To my mind, pre-built versions would kind of defeat the object but I guess having a few as starter kits might work. Until people want to expand that is.

Yes the kits are a good start and they are basically the most popular parts in a kit. I will see what they can do as a minimum order before I think about listing all items as I need to see what colours are the most popular.

Associate
have a few friends who always asking about my water cooling, what they need to know etc.

This looks like an excellent launch platform for these sorts of people, I'll past on the details :)

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Which kit will be best to fit in a Bitfenix Nova Window case, With a MSI R9 380, i3 6100 and Z170P Mobo...

Thank you

To fair with case you are probably better off getting a 120mm all in one cooler as I believe the top off the case to the motherboard is too thin for a double radiator and fans.

You will struggle to watercool the CPU and Graphics card in that case so maybe just a 120mm kit or a Corsair H80i to cool just the CPU.

If you still like the idea of water cooling then maybe the s120 kit would work for the CPU.

Last edited:
Soldato
Silly prices for silly items. Seriously who would pay hundread or two just to have it water cooled when you could just buy a better cpu and run it at stock or oc on a air cooler or cheaper aio water cooler for 20-30 quid for the same performance gain you would have gotten. :/

Someones been smoking somit to charge them prices for so little gain when they can do what i said above just there.

Haha this!!!!!

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Each to there own. I personally have watercooling and always have. It looks amazing rather than a massive air cooler or just a standard AIO black cooler. It adds a little something to the build and not just performance gains.

You can make a build a little interesting and different to other builds to try and make it unique and your own. Styling your build to the way you want.

The cooling is a bonus and let's you push the system further than standard air cooing and looks a lot neater especially if you start to air cool the graphics card aswell.

The amount you spend can be small to stupid money but if you don't mind the cost then why not.

OcUK Staff
I think some people are forgetting that most people on here are gamers too. Meaning the hardware will be running under heavy load frequently and will be hot more often compared to the casual user.

Watercooling will keep those temperatures down, noise levels down, and will likely keep your hardware lasting longer too, and not only that. It looks bloody awesome having Watercooling in your PC. So not does it only look great it performs great!

Back
Top Bottom