** OcUK Tech Labs Fan - Price Point Change **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
its a bit of a pain tbh

what has happened is that the item was hidden because we need the remaining stock for builds and bundles until the next batch lands.

but because it was hidden, it was messing up product availability for the bundles and builds that use it [it makes them flag up as out of stock]

so for the time being it is active again.

I would suggest waiting for them to come back in and i will drop the price again

los

los

Associate
How do these compare to EK vardars? I have a fan controller so doesnt matter which rpm versions (2200 are the same price) Also I'm guessing they will both beat the Alpenföhn
120mm Wing Boost 2 Plus by quite a bit?

Soldato
How do these compare to EK vardars? I have a fan controller so doesnt matter which rpm versions (2200 are the same price) Also I'm guessing they will both beat the Alpenföhn
120mm Wing Boost 2 Plus by quite a bit?

They are probably about the same. Fan blades all have similar design.

Not sure why these are so high in price now. They used to be around £8 each and £16 for the bundle (with it being £6 for the bundle over christmas) but now are around a tenner each which is a bit rubbish tbh.

OcUK Staff

Not sure why these are so high in price now. They used to be around £8 each and £16 for the bundle (with it being £6 for the bundle over christmas) but now are around a tenner each which is a bit rubbish tbh.

Exchange rate plus increased costs from the supplier probably go some way to explaining it.

Gangster
OcUK Staff

Hi,

The price has now been changed as it had been a while since we last had them so the fans are now around £8.99 and the bundle deal is at £17.36. A slight price increase but it happens with the exchange rate.

Back
Top Bottom