Available to pre-order - Cooler Master MasterCase Maker 5 Case ***£179.99 inc VAT***

OcUK Staff
*** Pre Orders Available Cooler Master MasterCase Maker 5 Case @ £179.99 inc VAT ***

CA369CM_141321_800x800.png

The new wave of case technology pioneered by our MasterCase series crests with the unique FreeForm™ Modular System, which allows unparalleled upgrade your case via the addition of top panels or doors, adjusting aesthetics, thermal performance and layout flexibility.

The MasterCase Maker 5 advances beyond the concept of a standard build by offering the option to completely swap and readjust the case’s form and functionality with multiple interior and exterior outlooks, ample space and customized accessories.

CUSTOMIZE. ADJUST. UPGRADE. - FreeForm™ Modular System - We want you to have absolute control over how your case looks and functions. The FreeForm™ Modular System of the MasterCase lets you adjust the exterior structure and aesthetic via a range of replacement panels and doors.

CUSTOMISE: TOP COVER WITH PLATE - The external modularity allows easy expansion. MasterCase Maker 5 reveals a simple yet modern style with customization options such as a magnetic top cover with plate, a padded front door for sound suppression and an illuminated glossy I/O panel.

ADJUST: CLIP-AND-CLICK PANEL - Vertically adjust or entirely remove drive cages for unparalleled flexibility without modifying the internal structure. Integrate replacement accessories like:
Fan brackets
GPU support brackets

ADJUST: UNMATCHED VENTILATION - Enables the option to install three front-mounted 140mfans for a one-of-a-kind build or place a 280mm radiator for liquid cooling support by moving the hard drive trays.

ADJUST - Adding to the Clip-and-Click Panel, Slip-and-Clip Pockets and an Unmatched Ventilation system, the adoption of LED & Fan Control Board allows adjustments of fan speeds High (12V) and Low (7V) and LED lighting strip/fan with three modes (on, off, and breathe)

UPGRADE - The MasterCase Maker 5 advances beyond the concept of a standard build by offering the option to completely swap and readjust the case's form and functionality with multiple interior and exterior outlooks, ample space and customized accessories. It supports a host of different configurations, enabling users to upgrade rather than replace their case. Through FreeForm users can adjust allowing the flexibility to upgrade or build multiple system configurations like home servers, water-cooled workstations, or gaming rigs with dual-slot extra-long graphics cards

Product Features

- Upgraded I/O – Four USB ports, including 3.0 added buttons for LED strip and fan speed control
- Magnetic paneling - Front and top panels fit snugly with a magnetic grip
- Sound suppression - Optional padded front and top panels (with added plate) balance noise and airflow
- Custom air cooling – Support for up to six 140mm fans, with three in front and two on the top for top cooling
- Clip-and-click - Unique components panel for drive cage adjustment
- Diverse 280mm liquid cooling - Water bracket enables top cooling while shifting the bottom-mounted HDD cage allows for front installation
- Dual chamber - Partition panel isolates power supply and cables for clean management
- Slip-and-clip SSDs - Two pockets with four mounting positions – behind motherboard tray and on top of partition

Specifications

Model Number: MCZ-005M-KWN00
Dimensions: 528.6(L) x 235(W) x 548(H) mm / 20.8(L) x 9.3(W) x 21.6(H) in
Net Weight: 12.3kg / 27.2lb
M/B Type: ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
5.25" Drive Bays: 2
3.5" Drive Bays: 5
2.5" Drive Bays: 2+5
I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x1, USB 3.0 (type C) x1, USB 2.0 x2, Audio In & Out (supports HD Audio)
Expansion Slots: 7
Cooling Support:
Front: 140x25mm fan x2, 1200RPM (pre-Installed), 140 x 25mm fanx1 (optional)
Rear: 140x25mm fan x1, 1200RPM (pre-Installed), 120mm fan x1 (optional)
Top: 120/140mm fan x2 (optional)
Radiator Support:
Front 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm (requires removal of ODD cage)
Rear: 120mm, 140mm
Top: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm (max. 297mm radiator length)
Lighting Support: Red LED strip x 1(pre-Installed) 4 LED connections available
Power Supply: Bottom Mount, ATX PS2 (maximum length: 200mm)
Compatibility: (Maximum) VGA card length: 412mm/16.22 inch (without 3.5” HDD cage) 296mm/11.7 inch (with 3.5” HDD cage)
CPU cooler height: 190mm/7.48 inch
EAN Code: 4719512050224
UPC Code: 884102027666

Only £179.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Not feeling it.

There are other cases for less money that do exactly the same job and still look good etc.

That's my viewpoint anyway :)

OcUK Staff
Chug whats made this one so expensive??

I'm going to go out and be honest and say I am not quite sure. It has some good modular concepts and ideas, but I'm just not seeing the value either. We will stock it as I'm sure there will be people wanting this case but I agree there are better cases for less money.

Back
Top Bottom