Life of an ssd

Soldato
What is usually the life expectancy of a used ssd?

I know I've already had my first ssd and a used one at that, but it was okay and did what I needed at the time, I don't regret selling it though, however I now have the laptop in my sig with 8gb ram now(2nd 4gb came out missus laptop so might be a slower speed) and while it seemed to have improved I am thinking about an ssd again but a much bigger one than 120gb as this laptop came with a 500gb hdd originally and got less than 280gb left, so need to be sufficient, so I am thinking used again if I find a good deal.

I need to do windows updates when it decides to work and wasn't expecting a great deal from the APU anyways, but for for it's decent enough for what I'm using it for, but would like to speed it up a bit.

Soldato
OP
aha okay then, i did do research before, but obviously no 2 identical drives are the same really and this time i am aiming better than the kingston VS300 range, but keeping the price as low as i can, mean if a used one of a particular model isnt much different to a new priced one then obviously new is the wise choice.

unless i try out kingston fury i am thinking something from samsung or intel as they are probably 2 of the bigger names and always got good/decent reviews.

Back
Top Bottom