• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Soldato
Doesn't seem to want to play nicely with afterburner, even after a DDU. Anyone else?

yup, see my post from earlier.

Ok just a heads up guys.

I was suffering with all sorts of issues earlier, had 3 black screens and complete system lock ups within 30 minutes of installing these, both on Desktop and in game. Shanks advised disabling MSI AB, since then not one black screen, so for me it looks like Afterburner or Rivatuner does not play nice with this new driver.

Soldato
TCtDJgw.png

I also did the clean install.. so 2 installs with the same result.. not happy with this, i need these sliders, they used to be easy to hand while gaming, games that change from day to night to day again.. like DayZ Standalone.

Last edited:
Associate
Guys before you rage on AMD about the missing monitor settings go vote for that feauture to come back, in the radeon settings!

Click The asterisk in the radeon panel -> Vote!

Soldato
Guys before you rage on AMD about the missing monitor settings go vote for that feauture to come back, in the radeon settings!

Click The asterisk in the radeon panel -> Vote!

Don't think I have that. Didn't install the bug report or what ever it was called in the driver package.

Will look when I get home tonight though.

Soldato
Gone back to previous driver, this one is very bad for me. Maybe to do with my crossfire, but I've had continual system lockups and artefacts both in games and on desktop, even with MSI AB uninstalled since yesterday midday. Rolled back to last driver around 2pm today and been 100% golden.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gone back to previous driver, this one is very bad for me. Maybe to do with my crossfire, but I've had continual system lockups and artefacts both in games and on desktop, even with MSI AB uninstalled since yesterday midday. Rolled back to last driver around 2pm today and been 100% golden.

:( hopefully a fast fix for you man did you send report?

Back
Top Bottom