Mafia 3

Associate
I bought it this morning for a tenner - and love it so far. I personally think the graphics are great and make for a nice change from GTA. All settings maxed including AA at 1080p and maintaining a decent 50 fps which isn't bad. I've recently bought a controller as well so trying it out with that which makes for more of a challenge

Soldato
I bought it and cant play it at decent fps no matter what I change.

Devs seem to have deserted it, last patch was ages ago.

I asked them about patch on twitter today and immediately received an answer that they are working on another patch and info will be out soon. I really hope they improve performance and CPU usage to allow for smooth 60 fps on i5s.

Associate
I asked them about patch on twitter today and immediately received an answer that they are working on another patch and info will be out soon. I really hope they improve performance and CPU usage to allow for smooth 60 fps on i5s.
I'm getting smooth 60fps with a i5 and 1070k @1440p

Associate
Enjoying this so far. Doesn't run badly at all really.

That's with a 1080 though with a 2600k @ 4.4

If you set the fps to unlimited, and turn vsync on, I'm getting 60fps at 1440p 90% of the time with all details maxed. Setting the fps to 60 with vsync on gave me much worse results for some reason.

Drops sometimes to mid 40s when driving, but I can't say I really noticed without looking at the counter. The driving is quite choppy so it hides the drops quite well.

Happy so far for a tenner : )

Soldato
Enjoying this so far. Doesn't run badly at all really.

That's with a 1080 though with a 2600k @ 4.4

If you set the fps to unlimited, and turn vsync on, I'm getting 60fps at 1440p 90% of the time with all details maxed. Setting the fps to 60 with vsync on gave me much worse results for some reason.

Drops sometimes to mid 40s when driving, but I can't say I really noticed without looking at the counter. The driving is quite choppy so it hides the drops quite well.

Happy so far for a tenner : )

Glad you enjoy it, but note that dropping to 40s on hardware such as yours DOES MEAN it runs badly.

Associate
I found it amusing enough finish it, I messed up assigning the first district, gave everything to Vito, then realised I should've given the rackets to the other two then gave Vito the territory at the sitdown and got all the rewards instead of just one.

Back
Top Bottom