• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cossacks low FPS with 1060

Soldato
Hey guys,

Got my new GPU in today, but im having a few performance issues...when there are a lot of units on screen my FPS drops bigtime..down into the low 30's at some points..

Is there any settings I can try to improve my performance of this game or is it a demanding game overall? Only running at 1080p also..

My GPU max temp was only at 48c and CPU at 44c.

RTJ

Associate
Sorry for OT.

But what do you think of Cossacks 3?
I was a huge fan of the Cossacks European wars years ago, so I thought about buying Cossacks 3 but the reviews are very mixed.

Soldato
OP
Sorry for OT.

But what do you think of Cossacks 3?
I was a huge fan of the Cossacks European wars years ago, so I thought about buying Cossacks 3 but the reviews are very mixed.

Its real good mate, if you liked the originals im sure that this will tickle your fancy, its hard though, real hard...

RTJ

Soldato
OP
Hey guys,

just played some Coassacks with only 1 opposition and it was way way better, it must be the CPU having the problem when there is 1000's of units on screen..

RTJ

Back
Top Bottom