*** Official Planetside 2 Thread ***

Soldato
I would give this go, but it appears that, despite me entering it correctly, my username and password don't seem to work any more. And they can get ****ed if they think I'm starting over.

Soldato
OP
Soldato
Just tried again after a while off, performance still ****.

When DBG took over, 50 became the new 70 fps on my rig so I uninstalled it.

Anyway, all the best with the game it was a good few years!

Soldato

No it's not simple, I know my username and I know my password. I go to log-in and then it tells me that "for security reason you need to change your password". I follow the link to change my password and then it tells me that my username and password don't match, when quite clearly they do as my browser remembers them and I have them written down.

Associate
When was the last time you logged in?

Did you have an SOE or ProSiebenSat account?
If it was with SOE, the account will of been transferred to a Daybreak account.
If it was a ProSiebenSat account, you would have had to manually migrate it within a limited time frame.

Soldato
It was an SOE account and was transferred to a Daybreak account when that was required, and I've logged into and played on before. I tried the forgotten password link above and I've had no reply, either in my inbox or in the spam folder.

Associate
Performance is much better than it was and the game is improving with the devs actively working on stuff.

Still thousands of players. Miller server is great at prime time hours (UK).

Soldato
Been playing since Beta back in 2012 and still keep coming back to this game, just nothing else like it. Wish they would sort the performance out, but they have said they are working on it.

Soldato
Any ideas guys was working fine until today
Got below error
""There was a problem getting the list of files for download. An update may be in progress. Please try again in 20-30 minutes""

Then played for a while and got the error again now after fresh win10 install still not working

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom