The Official Hearthstone : Heroes of Warcraft Thread

Soldato
I opened 32 bought and the 13 free.

Just opened my last '7 wins in standard 5 pack bonus'

Out of 25 cards in the 5 free packs I got one Epic.

Out of the rest I got 15 double commons (75 dust) and 1 double Rare (20 dust)

So only 9 new cards in 25 :(

Feels bad man.

I did get the Priest legend Harold Volazj in my 32 pack opening ... so not all bad.

Soldato
I played against a C'thun priest yesterday (for the first time) as a control warrior (elise, not c'thun) and pretty much dominated him, made him play c'thun on turn 10 just to survive, went down to fatigue, still winning, and then he plays the card which I hadn't seen before which gives you another c'thun if it died already.... Then I lost. I was not best pleased. SUrely this makes control decks un winnable in long matches if you are playing an elise deck?

Soldato
created my first deck I dusted all my Naxx and GvG cards.

Here it is, got 4-0 with it at the moment.

Just got a 24-24 C'Thun and mashed a 20 health mage.

I'm sure it can be bettered as it's my first attempt at deckbuilding.

Called it C'Thun's Doom although I've not had the doom yet.

Not sure it's necessary in this deck might be better with a lower value spell.

I wonder if I should remove the taunt to C'Thun now that the meta is running Dark Knights.

Of course polymorph and hex are still out there....

nhdVcgA.jpg

I played against a C'thun priest yesterday (for the first time) as a control warrior (elise, not c'thun) and pretty much dominated him, made him play c'thun on turn 10 just to survive, went down to fatigue, still winning, and then he plays the card which I hadn't seen before which gives you another c'thun if it died already.... Then I lost. I was not best pleased. SUrely this makes control decks un winnable in long matches if you are playing an elise deck?

It's Doomcaller... I have it in the above deck but haven't had to use it yet.

Last edited:
Soldato
created my first deck I dusted all my Naxx and GvG cards.

Here it is, got 4-0 with it at the moment.

Just got a 24-24 C'Thun and mashed a 20 health mage.

I'm sure it can be bettered as it's my first attempt at deckbuilding.

Called it C'Thun's Doom although I've not had the doom yet.

Not sure it's necessary in this deck might be better with a lower value spell.

I wonder if I should remove the taunt to C'Thun now that the meta is running Dark Knights.

Of course polymorph and hex are still out there....

It's Doomcaller... I have it in the above deck but haven't had to use it yet.

Add a brann. He's ace in ctun decks

Soldato
Until its 9 damage to your own face and you cry.

It's a reasonable comeback card when you have no board. Say your opponent has two guys and you have none; typically it will be 2 damage to your face, 2 to his face and 5 to his board for 3 mana. Against Zoo that's generally a sweep instead of 5-7 to your face. And if it goes wrong and hits your face, you'd probably lost anyway.

Associate
It's a reasonable comeback card when you have no board. Say your opponent has two guys and you have none; typically it will be 2 damage to your face, 2 to his face and 5 to his board for 3 mana. Against Zoo that's generally a sweep instead of 5-7 to your face. And if it goes wrong and hits your face, you'd probably lost anyway.

Yeah was just joking, but as Moo said Hellfire would probably be a more useful tbh

Caporegime
I'm doing ok since the cthun patch, but its a bit dull. Most games are just a race to C'Thun (obviously), and there doesn't seem to be much variety.

Oh and how the hell do you beat a murloc paladin? I lose those games by turn 2.

Soldato
look up warlock aggro they are best since you can tap cards each turn. It's race to face. But if you hit a priest of taunt deck you may as well hit the concede button. shaman aggro works well since there's so much face damage that you can get past taunts with, but it fails against any priest or other aggro decks.

I find fatigue (control) warrior a right pain at the moment as games take such a long time to play. C'thun heals /cry and Reno /cry

Back
Top Bottom