Controlling a headless server

Soldato
So I'm building a music server out of some spare bits, controlling my music won't be an issue but how would I control things like Internet radio stations and the like?

Soldato
OP
What are you using for internet radio?

If you're using something like Kodi, apps to control are plentiful in the Apple Store/Google Store.

Pretty much exclusively it's 6 music, I want to be able to control it with the phone ideally as I use JRiver for music and can control this via an app.

I don't want to have to use remote desktop as 99% of my listening is done away from a machine so having to rely on a machine in another room to control things wouldn't be ideal.

Soldato
Pretty much exclusively it's 6 music, I want to be able to control it with the phone ideally as I use JRiver for music and can control this via an app.

I don't want to have to use remote desktop as 99% of my listening is done away from a machine so having to rely on a machine in another room to control things wouldn't be ideal.

use the RDP app.

Soldato
OP
Ahh, seems there is a way to import the 320 AAC stream link into the playlists and use it that way via the JRiver remote app, I didn't know this.

Cheers anyway chaps, seems it's sorted.

Back
Top Bottom