** Antec Cube Cases - Pre-Order Now For Xmas **

Associate
The case currently is a good start but there I feel there are some major tweaks that need to be made to turn a good concept into an amazing case.

1) Don't make it out of 3mm aluminium because of how it's painted it looks like a steel case... (Btw, the page on your website doesn't even mention what it's made of)

2) Remove the cable window. I'm really not interested in my cables TBH. I don't understand the point of having windows on both sides.

3) At least have an option for a vented top panel (with removable filter!), acrylic is kind of hard to draw air through. Whilst you're there make the portion of window opposite vented (with filter!) as a lot of cards exhaust out of the top (long narrow side) at least partially.

4) If you implement suggestions 1-3 call it "Antec Cube - Designed by Yutang" please :p

Soldato
I like the look of the case when I saw it a few months back but this price is crazy. I would have thought it would be around the £100 mark, £230 for this is way too high.

Soldato
problem is it maybe made of thick aluminium but it looks cheap, and badly designed another vacuum cleaner tribute case. much prefer the clean looks of the Raijintek
Asterion. although I like the Antec AIO coolers, look great at reasonable price

Back
Top Bottom