The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Caporegime
To be fair he had a point :D

Have you re-run pbsetup?

:D

It was great having his name, got so much support etc. but the downside was that you also get so many people trolling and try harding against you.

Yup tried that too.

What happens if you try to join an unranked server?

Haven't tried that, will try it later although if I can't launch the campaign or even the test range, I don't think unranked servers will work either :(

Soldato
Thats a shame Nexus. I have to admit that I have pretty much lost interest in this game now. Basically addicted to Squad. No stupid gadgets or 3d spotting which is fine by me. I do get owned regularly though. I saw the division BETA is starting Feb 18th so will be on for that.

Soldato
Must admit i can get into any servers atm just constantly connecting :(.

Back to rainbow then.

I don't understand why so many of you are having connection issues. Snips thought he was having the same problem last night but managed to get into the server in the end.

Kiwi, I would play some squad, but haven't got anyone to play it with at the moment, and I was to tired to join you in Sunday evening (to learn a new game anyway).

Soldato
Neither do I. It was fine the other night almost got a full game in before I rage quitted :D.

Tried reinstalling the game/plugin/origin to no avail so I've given up.

Back
Top Bottom