Another new customer Sky deal, £30pm

Caporegime
As usual, new customers only (I know, I know) but this one is pretty good.

For just £30 a month, The Complete Bundle comes with…

· Eleven incredible Sky Movies channels
· Seven dedicated Sky Sports channels
· Over 50 entertainment channels in stunning HD
· 300 brilliant Box Sets
· Our award-winning Sky+ HD Box
· The UK’s widest range of Catch up TV
Plus, they can add Sky Multiscreen for £5 extra a month and watch Sky TV in another room. And, for the next 2 weeks only, they can add Sky Broadband Unlimited free for 12 months (£17.40 monthly line rental required).

These deals DON'T apply to SkyQ at the moment, just standard boxes and subscriptions.

Trust message me for details. (click my trust, then choose 'send a message' and include your email address if it's different and your name please)

D3K

D3K

Soldato
£30 a month:
· 11 Sky Movies channels
· 7 Sky Sports channels
· 50+ HD channels
· 300 catch up series
· Sky+ HD Box
+ Sky Multiscreen for £5 extra a month
+ for next 2 weeks only, Sky Broadband Unlimited free for 12 months (£17.40 monthly line rental required).
Stripped down some of the hyperbole bs to make it more readable and less cringeworthy.

Why are you pimping trust?

Soldato
Another kick in the teeth to current subscribers

To right, pretty much the package I ended up with a couple of months ago minus the BB & the very very very best they said it could be done for was £55 PM :rolleyes:
Now, amazingly they can knock off £25PM. I can honestly say this will be my last year as a Sky customer.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Stripped down some of the hyperbole bs to make it more readable and less cringeworthy.

Why are you pimping trust?

Because I need a name and an email address for the code? If you wish to put your name and email address on a public forum, be my guest.

Associate
If your net is decent enough and get a VPN and get one of the IPTV subs on KODI a lot cheaper and you get more channels. I was a loyal sky customer until they started doing these sort of offers for new customers. Box sets you get all this on KODI only thing worth it for me is sky sports. But then again get a paid sub for this on KODI and everything in HD

Soldato
MissChief why do sky not offer deals to loyal serving customers, you have to threaten to leave and sometimes you may get a good deal, but most of the time the robots on the phone couldn't care less, all sky is doing with their pricing making people going down the illegal streams route:)

Caporegime
OP
MissChief why do sky not offer deals to loyal serving customers, you have to threaten to leave and sometimes you may get a good deal, but most of the time the robots on the phone couldn't care less, all sky is doing with their pricing making people going down the illegal streams route:)

I don't work in retentions (thankfully. I'd be rubbish. 'You want to cancel Sir? No problem, that's the cancellation processed for you.' 'Er, you're not going to offer me a discount?' No sir, you said you wanted to cancel, not that it was too expensive. Good day!') but as I put on another thread, overall churn (people leaving) is at it's lowest level for more than a decade. They simply don't need to throw offer after offer at customers. They firmly believe the content and product is strong enough so offers aren't massive. There's been a marked increase in '20% off for ten months on a twelve month re-contract' type offers compared to the previous 50% off deals for example. Offers are getting smaller, you'll usually be re-contracted and the offers usually end before the end of the contract.

Associate
Seems a great deal for new customers, I'd be on it straight off but I'm an existing customer. My bill has crept up over the last few months in such a fashion that I can't make any sense of it, just seems silly money for what I get (no movies or sport). Think i need to cancel then wait 12 months then get MissChief to hook me up!

tnx

tnx

Associate
I left Sky for Virgin. BIGGEST mistake I have ever made. Hated every Tivo second.
After 7 months of Virgin Tivo I left my contract, cost me a little bit. Rang Sky up and got what I had before, the Familly bundle for just £18pm, as long as i usued my old box.

Soon, Sky Q......Yes please.

Associate
I don't work in retentions (thankfully. I'd be rubbish. 'You want to cancel Sir? No problem, that's the cancellation processed for you.' 'Er, you're not going to offer me a discount?' No sir, you said you wanted to cancel, not that it was too expensive. Good day!') but as I put on another thread, overall churn (people leaving) is at it's lowest level for more than a decade. They simply don't need to throw offer after offer at customers. They firmly believe the content and product is strong enough so offers aren't massive. There's been a marked increase in '20% off for ten months on a twelve month re-contract' type offers compared to the previous 50% off deals for example. Offers are getting smaller, you'll usually be re-contracted and the offers usually end before the end of the contract.

This has made me chuckle. You say its at its lowest of people leaving in a decade. So sky do not have to do offers and its hard to get offers. It must be really hard since your offering one yourself. Rupert Murdoch got his own staff brain washed LOLOL

Associate
I liked sky. And another thing box office should be included in the price if that was included instead of paying another £18 for the boxing.You would find more people staying they should be more content available for the price you pay. a lot of it is repeats. Id pay £60 a month for sports package that had everything included

Back
Top Bottom