Votes: 369 78.5%
  • Under

Votes: 44 9.4%
  • Help someone is throwing Fruit at me!

Votes: 57 12.1%

• Total voters
Soldato
It's always been over in our house!

We had this discussion at work a while ago and my boss is an 'over' man to the point where he will change it round if it is under no matter where he is so naturally when I go over to his house I like to change the rolls in his house to under to annoy him.

Simple things for a simple mind I guess.

He'd say that's why he's the boss and you aren't. :D

Caporegime
Will just add my two pence. With over you give the toilet roll a tug and it just unravels with under you get that nice clean rip and only need one hand. This obviously doesn't apply to toilet roller holders that have the roll floating away from the wall where I would argue over is better.

Soldato
I wouldnt mess with his paper. That is what he uses to wipe his bum, prior to you smooching it. You walk a dangerous line and should mind the gap!

I like to live dangerously. I also leave little messages on his shopping list whiteboard every now and again and wait to see how long it takes him to notice then. Record is two weeks so far!

Man of Honour
So now we've established the patent was for 'over' what about those roll systems they use in hospitals, airports and other such places?
Those where the paper is on the side - does it go over facing you or over facing away from you?

toiletroll3.jpg

I must admit it's never bothered me.

Soldato
OP
Can't say they've ever irked me, until now...

I'm feeling that the feed should be furthest away from me, so that I can see the inside of the loop and pull towards me rather than away - but I can't change this type :mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom