Anybody fancy playing DCS in the rift?

Soldato
Alright chaps/chapesses.

Just wondering what the interest level is in people playing DCS here?

I'm looking for people also using the rift to meet up with and fly about, thought this might be worthy of its own thread as posts get lost elsewhere.

I mainly go on the virtual aerobatics multi server, as I can't spot people quick enough to get the first shot in so generally just enjoy flying about.

Steam sig below if you fancy adding me, although if people mention their interest here maybe we can organise a time to meet online as a group.

Soldato
OP
I actually just started downloading it, so once I get to grips with it I may be up for that

If you've got the free version then the aircraft are easy to get used to, you have to buy the extra clicky cockpit planes as DLC but you get the more basic ones with push button start as standard.

Only tricky one is the TF-51, you'll have to learn a bit of stuff for that one.

Any questions just ask away, and whatever you do don't waste youre money buying the Hawk.

Soldato
Or dont waste your money on the C-101 (total excrement)

We run a 24/7 DCS server for people to learn / train (Has air and ground targets available)
NO PVP though

Havoc company is the server name , teamspeak server is also available

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Oooh, I'd love to try this.
Not a great pilot, but I'm all ears. Bit limited on time at the moment, will see if I can pop on the havoc server.

Soldato
OP
Oooh, I'd love to try this.
Not a great pilot, but I'm all ears. Bit limited on time at the moment, will see if I can pop on the havoc server.

Did send you a trust message the other day but think its playing up, stick me on steam if you want, handy to know when other people are playing as otherwise I tend to hop on something else.

Soldato
OP
Good server that lurkio, spent a while on it tonight. Nice to have some stuff to shoot at, although some fighter kept locking me up with radar and making me **** myself lol

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Did send you a trust message the other day but think its playing up, stick me on steam if you want, handy to know when other people are playing as otherwise I tend to hop on something else.

I did get that, thanks. Unfortunately, this week has been a bit manic, so have hardly played anything.

Soldato
I had a go and enjoyed it, although it was a real pain with all the default bindings on the kb instead of my hotas. Need to move those around so I don't have to stop and look for the flaps etc.

Back
Top Bottom