**OcUK THE CHEAPEST ON EVERY GAMING GPU FROM AMD & NVIDIA!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Seems not so many people here actually check our webshop as I was quite surprised to see forum members asking where they can get a 980 for £275.99 and a 980Ti for £359.99, when the answer is OcUK. :)

Obviously a lot of prices have gone up all across the UK, competitors, fuel etc. due to the pound crashing down from the stable area of around 1.40-1.44 which it sat at for a few months now to around 1.36 which has an impact on prices.

However OcUK has done everything it can to actually sustain prices and where increases have being made we've tried to limit the increase by sacrificing some margin. Plus then we've being able to actually reduce some prices further due to additional support which pretty much makes OcUK the cheapest online.

Reasons to buy from OcUK!!
  • UK's largest range of GTX 10 series, nearly 100 cards listed!
  • UK's lowest prices or extremely competitive!
  • FREE Shipping enabled for nearly all GPU's
  • OcUK honours the whole warranty period, so you deal with OcUK for entire warranty term.
  • Best online community with staff and vendor reps working 24/7
  • FREE Haribo :D
  • Exclusive products
  • Always first to market

GTX 1080 Series from £539.99 Inc. VAT!!

GTX 1070 Series from £368.99 Inc. VAT!!

GTX 980Ti Series from £359.99 Inc. VAT!!

GTX 980 Series from £275.99 Inc. VAT!!

GTX 970 Series from £209.99 Inc. VAT!!

GTX 960 Series from £139.99 Inc. VAT!!

AMD Fury from £341.99 Inc. VAT!!

AMD R9 390X from £259.99 Inc. VAT!!

AMD R9 390 from £209.99 Inc. VAT!!

AMD R9 380 from £139.99 Inc. VAT!!

Our prices have being this low for sometime now, infact lower and we intend on holding this pricing as long as rate stays around 1.36-1.38, if it drops sub 1.35 we shall have to increase and if it goes above 1.40 we can look at decreasing prices further. :)

Associate
OcUK honours the whole warranty period, so you deal with OcUK for entire warranty term.

this bit confused me I thought you did anyway and after 30 days to ship them back to the manufacturer who then issued the replacement

or has this now changed

OcUK Staff
OP
OcUK honours the whole warranty period, so you deal with OcUK for entire warranty term.

this bit confused me I thought you did anyway and after 30 days to ship them back to the manufacturer who then issued the replacement

or has this now changed

You can deal with us or the manufacturer. If dealing with us yes after 30 days we deal with manufacturer on your behalf.

Though some brands such as Asus we have the Turbo service so that means for products returned faulty with no physical damage OcUK aims to replace the cards within 48hrs with the same product or equal product for the 3yr period. :)

Associate
You can deal with us or the manufacturer. If dealing with us yes after 30 days we deal with manufacturer on your behalf.

Though some brands such as Asus we have the Turbo service so that means for products returned faulty with no physical damage OcUK aims to replace the cards within 48hrs with the same product or equal product for the 3yr period. :)

thanks for clearing that up gibbo my 1080 is a Gigabyte FE :)

Associate
Thanks for this Gibbo.
Glad I brought it up earlier too, was about to purchase from various different places.

Just pulled the trigger there on a new build and bought everything from yourselves instead based purely on your support and warranty returns you mentioned, very impressed by it, delighted actually, so thank you.
Hope I never have to use it either tbh but it's a nice peace of mind thing to have these days given the price of recent gfx cards in particular.

Also went with ASUS for Motherboard and the Nvidia 1070 FE gfx card, again based of your warranty process mentioned.

Delighted mate, thanks again.

Soldato
Cheapest 1080 now £20 more, but that's the tanking £ for you I guess! These cards aren't in stock yet though, and won't have been paid for by OCUK, so I guess there's an outside chance by the time they are the £ may have recovered sightly and the price could drop? If it goes the other way though, it could hit £600 before much longer, which is just insane. :(

Associate
Any price changes on a 1.35 rate? Only asking as they've hit that today. Might drop below it obviously but are the only changes going to happen at 1.36? Just want to know before hitting the button to purchase!

Last edited:
Soldato
You have to presume AMD RX480 means Nvidia are going to have to take £75-100 off the GTX 1070 sooner or later otherwise it will eat into GTX 1070 sales suddenly as 1080 performance is similar but £200 apart means Nvidia GPU prices are about to correct methinks ;)

Soldato
Any price changes on a 1.35 rate? Only asking as they've hit that today. Might drop below it obviously but are the only changes going to happen at 1.36? Just want to know before hitting the button to purchase!

It SHOULD be liable to change any point up to the time OCUK actually pay for the cards, many of which aren't even in stock yet. It's a game of musical chairs until that point, and if the £ tanks to the low 1.20's, expect bad things to happen. If it settles high 1.30's or even gets back in to the 1.40's before OCUK actually pay for the goods however, then you would certainly HOPE we'd see a decrease in price. We can all but dream! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
It SHOULD be liable to change any point up to the time OCUK actually pay for the cards, many of which aren't even in stock yet. It's a game of musical chairs until that point, and if the £ tanks to the low 1.20's, expect bad things to happen. If it settles high 1.30's or even gets back in to the 1.40's before OCUK actually pay for the goods however, then you would certainly HOPE we'd see a decrease in price. We can all but dream! :)

Prices on some Palit reduced as we got a locked rate of 1.35 on them so no gamble and an improvement on the 1.32 from a couple of days ago, so Palit prices slightly lower than in last 48hrs and all models due in tomorrow. :)

Associate
Ordered an Evga FTW 980ti today,seen some msi armour 1070s in stock for 10 quid more but couldn't bring myself to pay that much for a x70 card.Unless I get an awful clocker I feel good about my choice

Back
Top Bottom