• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**OcUK THE CHEAPEST ON EVERY GAMING GPU FROM AMD & NVIDIA!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Seems not so many people here actually check our webshop as I was quite surprised to see forum members asking where they can get a 980 for £275.99 and a 980Ti for £359.99, when the answer is OcUK. :)

Obviously a lot of prices have gone up all across the UK, competitors, fuel etc. due to the pound crashing down from the stable area of around 1.40-1.44 which it sat at for a few months now to around 1.36 which has an impact on prices.

However OcUK has done everything it can to actually sustain prices and where increases have being made we've tried to limit the increase by sacrificing some margin. Plus then we've being able to actually reduce some prices further due to additional support which pretty much makes OcUK the cheapest online.

Reasons to buy from OcUK!!
  • UK's largest range of GTX 10 series, nearly 100 cards listed!
  • UK's lowest prices or extremely competitive!
  • FREE Shipping enabled for nearly all GPU's
  • OcUK honours the whole warranty period, so you deal with OcUK for entire warranty term.
  • Best online community with staff and vendor reps working 24/7
  • FREE Haribo :D
  • Exclusive products
  • Always first to market

GTX 1080 Series from £539.99 Inc. VAT!!

GTX 1070 Series from £368.99 Inc. VAT!!

GTX 980Ti Series from £359.99 Inc. VAT!!

GTX 980 Series from £275.99 Inc. VAT!!

GTX 970 Series from £209.99 Inc. VAT!!

GTX 960 Series from £139.99 Inc. VAT!!

AMD Fury from £341.99 Inc. VAT!!

AMD R9 390X from £259.99 Inc. VAT!!

AMD R9 390 from £209.99 Inc. VAT!!

AMD R9 380 from £139.99 Inc. VAT!!

Our prices have being this low for sometime now, infact lower and we intend on holding this pricing as long as rate stays around 1.36-1.38, if it drops sub 1.35 we shall have to increase and if it goes above 1.40 we can look at decreasing prices further. :)

Associate
I wonder about that card. It's the absolute reference base clock out of the box. For it to be clocked so low with such a huge cooler, it makes me think those are the trash chips that weren't good enough to be the factory overclocked version of the same card that ships at 1216MHz base.

Or the OC version could just be a rip off for people who don't know how to OC.:D

Associate
I wonder about that card. It's the absolute reference base clock out of the box. For it to be clocked so low with such a huge cooler, it makes me think those are the trash chips that weren't good enough to be the factory overclocked version of the same card that ships at 1216MHz base.

That's exactly the case, many manufacturers have the same model with different clocks (just look at 1080 lineup, with Gainward/Palit and their clocks staircase).

That's why the term "binning" is a bit silly: every manufacturer has to bin any chip to guarantee the advertised clocks. Every card with a decent factory overclock is in fact "binned".

Soldato
@Gibbo

Walked in expecting the end of gouged Pascal pricing and, walked back out deflated.:(

Love shopping here and lost count of custom I've sent your way, I have paid more in the past because your service is worth it, the only other very few items bought elsewhere was because they were much cheaper and I can't help myself when they go with massive discounts.

In the past Iv'e turned a blind eye when there is no stock and everyone's doing it, but won't give anyone the satisfaction so I vote with my wallet.

Sorry if it offends anyone but imo with Nv's latest gouging this launch, as they set the price in stone-it's unavoidable-if you want it, then you have to pay for it, but in comparison I could have paid for delivery and still saved over £15 on an Evga 1070 FE in stock, I could have got free delivery and saved even more!

As there really is plenty available various Polaris stock elsewhere...why are OcUK gouging and you are posting a thread called:

**OcUK THE CHEAPEST ON EVERY GAMING GPU FROM AMD & NVIDIA!! **

?

It's harsh words gibbo, but I'm hoping you can take my post as coming from one of your loyal customers point of view and not an attack on you or the shop, this is only directed at Pascal product.

You'll sell all of those other great priced gpu's(especially those 980Ti's) and make many a happy OcUK'r, so hat's off and credit where credits due on that front.
:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom