*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Associate
He has the roider belly and reportedly put on a lot of lean muscle in a short period.

There's no such thing as a roider belly. If you're referring to insulin belly that some current top level bodybuilders commonly have, then thats not it, thats a thick abdominal wall, likely combined with a carb load which may cause his belly to look bloated.

He would be on some form of PED's though, wherther it be roids, GH, or other things. His opponent may look like hes not on anything, but all top level athletes are on something.

Soldato
There's no such thing as a roider belly. If you're referring to insulin belly that some current top level bodybuilders commonly have, then thats not it, thats a thick abdominal wall, likely combined with a carb load which may cause his belly to look bloated.

He would be on some form of PED's though, wherther it be roids, GH, or other things. His opponent may look like hes not on anything, but all top level athletes are on something.

Whatever it is, I guess it's the difference. He looks so sharp.

I had £1 on over 3.5 rounds :cool: impressed by Breazel's punch resistance.

Soldato
Considering his lack of boxing experience I thought he did amazingly well, backed up his talk. I have a lot of respect for him.

Back
Top Bottom