The Evil Within

Caporegime
Id give it about an 8, some of the chapters are great, i enjoyed the one with safe head :D, and that one where you and yer partner are running about outside with hoardes of them, i lmao when i blew a priest away :D

Well whacky game, chapter 7 the seed one, where they are all falling down from above you in the caves and crawling around the floor :eek:, was great though stampng on the ******* :p

I like the Green goo system as well, which you collect to upgrade yourself, for longer sprint speed, how much stuff you can carry etc..., and upgrading your weapons and what not, and also finding all those parts so you can make the different types of agony bolts

Last edited:
Caporegime
Its a cracking game, wasn't keen on chapter 9.
On chapter 10, ive done all the parts where you have to run past spinning blades, avoid those hot press things and all that to open the levered door, then when you go through you see some weird bugger with about 3 heads, before you appear in what looks like the hospital again

Last edited:
Soldato
Cracking game, wasn't keen on chapter 9.

Ive done all the parts where you have to run past spinning blades and all that to open the levered door, then when you go through you see some weird bugger with about 3 heads, before you appear in what looks like the hospital again
Have fun with the next part. :)

Caporegime
Well that was a stroke of luck :D

trying to knock all the valves out to get to the lift while spidey woman was after me, and it eventually buggered up, she never appeared, so i went round and shot the valves out at my leisure, before getting into the lift, where she appeared and grabbed me through it, before getting sliced up when the lift went, result! :p

Massive thing with the bodies hanging out of it is bloody solid though, not got a clue how to do this bugger, i think it may have something to do with the massive eye its got though, as im sure i saw one on a big tentacle pop out :eek:

Back
Top Bottom