eyebrows??

Suspended
As of last night I now have no eyebrows or hair. Was very drunk and someone took a patch out my head with a bic, i then finished the rest off with an electric shaver. Im not too bothered about the hair on my head but as I have no eyebrows I look like one of the egg heads off eurotrash/someone with a terminal illness

How long will they take to grow back? I have fair hair so only had thin eye brows but I just look stupid at the moment

Soldato
It will take a long time for the eyebrows to grow back, they will also grow back thicker and longer as the hairs have been cut stimulating growth.

Give it a few months and you will have eyebrows like Dennis Healey! :eek: :D

Soldato
geeza said:
?

is there anything I can do/buy to make my hair and brows grow faster?
That's what I meant. :)

Mustard will helps your hair & brows grow faster, there was a whole thread on it here a while back. People on here confirmed it does actually work. IIRC it has some active ingredient which stimulates the follicles and results in slightly increased hair growth. :)

Suspended
OP
MATTeL said:
It will take a long time for the eyebrows to grow back, they will also grow back thicker and longer as the hairs have been cut stimulating growth.

Give it a few months and you will have eyebrows like Dennis Healey! :eek: :D

good, i know a girl who had hers shaved off and they took years to grow back! :(

Soldato
this_thread_is_worthless_without_pi.gif

Caporegime
Jonny69 said:
DIMOXINIL!!!
Dimoxinyl is just a brand name for brassica juncea, which is the active hair-growth promoting ingredient in common mustard.

Colemans powder contains the highest concentration of juncea, but caution needs to be taken with application, as it may sting mucous membranes.

Soldato
Rich_L said:
That's what I meant. :)

Mustard will helps your hair & brows grow faster, there was a whole thread on it here a while back. People on here confirmed it does actually work. IIRC it has some active ingredient which stimulates the follicles and results in slightly increased hair growth. :)
*touch* me.

Back
Top Bottom