test in the morning

Soldato
:eek:

Got it at 9:10am, not sure if i'm nervous or not, probably will be when i get to it?

anyone got any decent stories to tell about when they took their tests ?? ?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
think the is a fiesta 1.8TD other not sure.

also, insurence wise, the cheapest quote i have got for my 1360cc 93 106xt is just uder £1400, is that about right :eek: :confused:

Last edited:
Caporegime
is this your first test ?

if so accept now that you will most probably fail. Nearly every1 passes on their second attempt.

That way if you dont fail you've got something to be proud of, and if you do then its to be expected, and nothing to worry about.

I really wanted to pass first time, but made a silly mistake comming off a roundabout onto a dual carriageway, came off the roundabout and then immediately put my right indicator onto to move into the right hand lane. Problem ? i never put my left indicator on so it looks like i was indicating to go onto the next turnoff.

not the most dangerous of manoevres, as some people dont use their indicators at all, but enough to get me a major.

Soldato
OP
MrLOL said:

if so accept now that you will most probably fail. Nearly every1 passes on their second attempt.

yea it is, thanks for the advice...i think?

i am a pessimist anyway so im not expecting the best but i'd like to get through in one

TaKeN said:
Good Luck m8.

I will be wishing for ya to pass :)

cheers mate :)

Soldato
Dreadi said:
yea i will do. i was gonna do it the way my dad suggested and book up 2 just over a week apart, if you pass then cancel the ohter one

Even if you could book two tests with the same driver number (which you can't) this would be a tremendously assholish thing to do.

Soldato
MrLOL said:

That way if you dont fail you've got something to be proud of, and if you do then its to be expected, and nothing to worry about.

I really wanted to pass first time, but made a silly mistake comming off a roundabout onto a dual carriageway, came off the roundabout and then immediately put my right indicator onto to move into the right hand lane. Problem ? i never put my left indicator on so it looks like i was indicating to go onto the next turnoff.

not the most dangerous of manoevres, as some people dont use their indicators at all, but enough to get me a major.

MOOHA passed first time. Never been so excited in my whole life!!! :o

Bri

Bri

Soldato
I failed 1st time on my left reverse & I got 3 minors for apparently getting too close to parked cars (I can't have been that close, I didn't hit them ;))

So my advice is, make sure you have your manouvres nailed, give parked cars plenty of distance & try to relax a little.

It's a really intense 40 minutes or so, good luck :)

Soldato
Just gotta relax and think of it as any other lesson mate, except this one will go seriously quickly, just take it easy and before you know it you will be heading back to the test centre :)

Bri

Bri

Soldato
Cyanide said:
Seems like 10 though, especially if you time it right and hit some traffic! :D

Hehe, you're not wrong.

I remember coming back to the test centre, about 3 minutes away, thinking, "I haven't done much wrong, I'm home dry here.... NOOOO don't think that!!!"

Such a relief when they tell you that you've passed, and you get a free magazine, woohooo! :D

Back
Top Bottom