Sad, isn't it?

Bes

Bes

Soldato
... To be posting at midnight on a bank holiday sunday on the intarweb. I've not been out at all this bank holiday weekend, as all my 'freinds' in Bristol suck.... Gawd I really want to move back to sheffield..... Is there anyone else in a similar vein who wants to join me in self- pity and depression? :(

I'm not depressed really, just very very very very very bored :(

Permabanned
No not at all I had a house full of my sisters mates earlier screaming shouting 20yr olds...who were more interested in playing Counterstrike on my PC so I was pushed into a tiny corner of the house.

Now they have gone I can relax and enjoy a silent home :)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
beer.jpg

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
weyhey... a midnight depression thread...

im depressed too. my life is doing nothing til september then im off to uni.

work tomorrow at 10, no girlfriend.

I guess I should be depressed but I dont really like getting depressed it just seems to self indulgent to me :(

Bes

Bes

Soldato
OP
Nix said:
what are you implying?! I'm the non- famous equivelant of Bradd Pitt, I'll have you know! :mad:

Actually tonight has given me the chance to chill and remember just how goddamn good Gomez are; so many good songs!!

Soldato
Theres no way I'm gonna sleep anytime soon. Off to europe in the morning :) flying out to barca for 3 days after which my interrail pass for one month unlimited rail travel around europe (plus morocco) kicks in. Heading down to morocco on friday then back up and into southern france, round to italy, up to austria and maybe slovakia, czech republic, germany, denmark, sweeden, paris then home when it expires. Then a week or 2 in cornwall hopefully.. before meagbussing it back to edinburgh.

You all better wish me luck :p

Soldato
yer_averagejoe said:
Theres no way I'm gonna sleep anytime soon. Off to europe in the morning :) flying out to barca for 3 days after which my interrail pass for one month unlimited rail travel around europe (plus morocco) kicks in. Heading down to morocco on friday then back up and into southern france, round to italy, up to austria and maybe slovakia, czech republic, germany, denmark, sweeden, paris then home when it expires. Then a week or 2 in cornwall hopefully.. before meagbussing it back to edinburgh.

You all better wish me luck :p

why can't i be doing that

Man of Honour
Bes said:
I was at uni in sheffield- my family (whom I reside with on and off) live in Bristol :)
If it makes you feel better, I'm uni-ing in bristol and I'm posting at midnight....
.... damn! :(

Go do another degree ;)

Soldato
Bes said:
... To be posting at midnight on a bank holiday sunday on the intarweb. I've not been out at all this bank holiday weekend, as all my 'freinds' in Bristol suck.... Gawd I really want to move back to sheffield..... Is there anyone else in a similar vein who wants to join me in self- pity and depression? :(

I'm not depressed really, just very very very very very bored :(

Dude! It could be worse!!!! You could be 33 and a virgin! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom