server does not have report of this unit

Soldato
PESKY PESKY PESKY McPESKY

whole farm is reporting this error :eek: looks like server did a reboot (possable windows update) and all is now pants.
no WU's are uploading or upload but getting this message, not a happy bunny.

On the flip side new downloaded units are all over 300points but taking ages (only one 600 so far) so might have a ram issue again :( and knock on drop in production :rolleyes:

Soldato
Over half my farm is doing the same thing, luckily their still getting new WUs. Just hope they get it sorted sharpish.

Soldato
Server 138 is currently rejecting connections - I think maybe one or two other servers are currently suffering under the strain too

Glad to hear that new work is still getting through though, servers are never normally down for more than a day so there should not be any problem with deadlines or running out of slots in the queue

Soldato
diogenese said:
I think it's ten but I'm not 100% on that.
yes it's 10 slots - if it fills all ten and still can't send it'll delete the oldest one and get a new WU to take its place
if it comes to that then stop the client before it gets there and set up another client temporarily with a different machineID

hopefully we won't get anywhere near that though :o

Associate
Phew, thought it was just me.

I already have a problem where the results aren't sent automatically on some of my farm, so I have to restart the service once a WU has completed.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I've just started getting some after about 2 days of nothing but the laptop I have with me.

Was starting to get worried as Logmein is being ghey and won't let me log in so I had no idea if the farm was still functioning :mad:

Hope I get a few points dumped before Rich harvests the stats for the news (just dumped nearly a thousand from 2 WUs according to Stanford - may be some 600s in there :D ).

Stan :)

Back
Top Bottom