Opinions on new watch...

Man of Honour
iCraig said:
Would look great with a brown coat/jacket.
icon14.gif

Stone Island tbh.

Soldato
OP
Added a couple more shots to the opening post, as for cost... it was labelled at £2260 and i got it for £2000... I was prepared to pay asking price but thought it wouldnt hurt to ask. :)

Soldato
escape sanity said:
Would never buy a watch as expensive as I assume that is but it does look very nice.

My dad didn't think he would either. But he spent a part of his inheritance on an expensive watch to remind him of his grandad. He's also a keen diver so it's useful for that too. :)

Permabanned
Never owned an expensive watch but i have a some lovely replica's, and tbh i can understand why folk spend a lot on a watch, the feel and the sheer quality of these things is quite a turn on from an engineering point of view.

Also arent these watches pretty much indestructable, stuff like the glass is scratch resistant etc?

Permabanned
DreederOcUK said:
Exactly what the shop assistant tried telling me, before trying to offer me the accidental damage insurance cover... :rolleyes: :p

Lol, i had the same thing at Comet, I bought a Miele vacuum cleaner which comes with effectively a 20 year guarantee, they tried to sell me extra warranty cover.

Er no ta mate.

Soldato
very bling bling, and a blinging price tag :eek:
looks good tho, btw you have the hands of a young boy by the looks of thinks, no offense intended, lol :p

Back
Top Bottom