OCUK Football Manager 07 Team

Soldato
**OFFICIAL**OCUK Football Manager 07 Team

OCUK FM07 Fenton FC now ready for download.
You need the updated version of the game from SI for this to work.
Then when you start a new game you can select what data base to use and the OCUK one will show up.

Ok here it is. CLICK Once downloaded uncompress to your db folder. Normaly it will be at this location. The files is 40.9mb sorry but its the lowest size I could get it to.

C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\db

The finished result should be a folder called "OCUK team" and in this folder you should have a number of files. I have downloaded it upacked it and all is ok. If you have any problems please let me know.

This is Version 1.0 of the DB.

The players name and forum name

Chris Sharples-Droolinggimp
Rob Edwards-RoB-
Darren Allseybrook-Droolinggimps house mate.
Graeme McCallum-Meeko
Dan Bellis-danz0r(might be different now)
Ross McDonald-Frosti
Dean Ketley-Lemonkettaz
Paul Foxley-Spunj99
Wing-Shun Tang-Jesta
Chris Wedge-Wedgie20?
James Naismith-Jimmi
Sam Thackeray-?
Daniel Illingworth-Shamikebab
Daniel Mills-McDaniel

Attention..........

EDIT:NEW STAT SHEET TO DOWNLOAD AND FILL IN IS NOW READY HERE
The Stats are now based on just non playing abilities. I forgot to add Height and weight and left or right foot on the new one:o so please add those on the page somewhere. I have most of your original stats to hand so I can use those to fill in any missing info.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been reading the thread about FM07 and whilst it is good fun and very informative, I thought why not use the FM07 editor and build a team from scratch!

I was originaly going to make a team based around my friends and family and my location (Chaddesden, Derby). Creating stats based on my knowledge or my mates etc. I would have hoped doing this would make the game a little more fun trying to get my mates promoted etc.

I had another idea, why not make a OCUK team up.

We could all post our details like name, age, height etc and then lets us know what your attributes would be like. Regarding the attribute stats, it would be best if we was all honest about them. I would base your stats around your real life situation. I realise this could take sometime to do, as we would all have to create our own player and post the stats here etc.

For example my stats would be as follows (based on what I belive I would be like playing real football and the experience in my job and the role I have played in my life so far)

Not posting images cos there too big. You might need to click on the picture once loaded to see it in full screen.

Attributes
Att1
Att2
Details
Positions

Big project but could be fun if its done in a good way.

What you guys think?

The team stadium would be based in Stoke or somewhere in the surrounding area.

Stat Form here and my e-mail here

Thank you for all the interest so far. I have now got 9 players including myself. Only a few more to complete the squad. Dont forget if you are around the ages of 16-18 you could be put in the youth squad.

Still looking for more players. Idealy the team should have around 20 players min.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice idea! So when we've got a team together are you gonna Manage it on your game and keep us updated or something?

(p.s, i'll post my stats in a bit, never actually used the editor :o )

Soldato
OP
Well I was going to play the team after its all been sorted. The other thing I was hoping to do was some how upload or at least find out what file/s the edited team is situated and put it on my webspace for everyone to d/l that way everyone can play the same team.

If you or anyone has any ideas on this please feel free to post here.

Was thinking of the stadium being the same capacity as the ammount of members on here too. Also have the same address as the OCUK shop/headquarters.

Suggestions on the team name too please. I think it would be best to have it like a real place name. Some of the team name ideas I already have are as follows.

Imex Park
Fenton-on-Trent (my fav so far)
Fenton Park

Stadium name? The OC Stadium?

FAO Spunj99 and anyone else who enters this thread: If you want to create a new player as you. You dont really need to put it in the editor. Just take notes of what the stats are called and that sort of thing then post a rough idead of your honest attributes. I think its best if we can all post our personal fav position and keep it simple too. I can then fill in the main attributes for you all if its too much for you to do.

Like I said I need to some ideas.:)

Oh and Spie if your reading this I would make you chairman/Director just let me know what you ability is like and that sort of thing. I know you probably dont play it but if you wnat I can post the stats the board use and you can fill them in for me.. If you get what I mean

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Ok I have an idea. I am going to make a word document with a layout of the stats that I will need to add you to the team. If you could load this up on your copy of word and input your ideal (honest) stats etc. Save, then email to me I would then put your details into the data Base.

Once I have enough players/staff etc I will upload the DB file to my NTL webspace for you to d/l and use.

I shall link to the word doc here when I have made it. You can then d/l it and fill it in..
All in all you think this could work? I know the dugout.net have created one for there members.

Soldato
OP
lemonkettaz said:
How do we post out attributes...

just post them here?

isnt everyone just going to put 20 for everything?

See above post. I am going to (actualy in the middle of) make a word doc with the info I need such as stats, name, DoB etc. for you all to d/l and email to me. Or I might juts post the info I need on here and you post it back on here for me to print off.

As for the "everyone putting 20" I did say I would like it to be realistic thus, hopfully you being honest about what you put in your stats section. If you look at my links to my pics of my stats you get the idea. Just base your stats, wether they be playing stats or mental stats on your real life experience and role.

Eg: for me I would consider myself a good manager as that is what I do, so I put in one section a higher mark for management. I cant run for crap and have no stamina so they are low. You get the idea.:)

Soldato
OP
Ok I have completed the form. You can d/l it from here then all being well e-mail it to me hereI hope you can all read it ok. It was a rushed job dont forget;)

Theres one more thing you can add to the form, you fav person and club in the world of football and your most dis-liked person and club in football..

I await your e-mails. Will take a few days/week to get enough people to submit details but will be worth it.

Soldato
OP
Spunj99 said:
Psssssst....should we rename the word document to our username before we send it so they're easier for you to keep track of? :)

You can do.. That way I shall know who is who. I am presuming your OCUK name...

P.S I think I would need at least 20 people for this to work alright. One more thing. If you are around the ages of 15-17 maybe 18 you could be put in the under 18s squad. Please bare that in mind, and please be truthfull on your details... pretty please.:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom