Hospital Tycoon ("Theme Hospital" in 3D)

Soldato

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
never mind

Hospital Tycoon
Format: PC-DVD
Category: Action Strategy / RTS Games
Availability: Pre Order - released Summer 2007
Stock availability: Pre Order

Man of Honour
We played Theme hospital over LAN not long ago, still a great game. So fun multiplayer too

Looking forward to this after seeing that, must admit I knew nothing about it til this thread

Associate
Dingleberry88 said:
Theme Hospital's multiplayer?

How does that work?

Whoever cures the most patients or builds the best hospital or something like that. Never played it myself though.

Loved the original Theme Hospital. Great fun. I hope this is more like the original and less like the sims. :p

Soldato
Still play theme hospital sometimes, got it in an ea classics pack it was oen of the 3 games, works fine in xp.

If this will be sims like I will be heavily disappointed, sims original was ok, but it isnt for a hospital game, and sims 2 was just rubbish imo.

Hope its just like theme hospital but then with better gfx, funnier diseases, but must still include bloaty head, invisibility, inflated toung or whatver the big toung thing was, etc...

Caporegime
Crappy flash website, is there a non flash version? It's so annoying having to click loads of items to get a few lines of text then having to scroll down because the frame is about 10 pixels high and then wait for it to load. The people who make these sorts of websites are idiots.

Soldato
OP
Energize said:
Crappy flash website, is there a non flash version? It's so annoying having to click loads of items to get a few lines of text then having to scroll down because the frame is about 10 pixels high and then wait for it to load. The people who make these sorts of websites are idiots.
Click Here;) Lots of websites with info

Soldato
I think that Theme Hospital might just be the greatest simulation of all time :p
It was great, and unfortunatly Hospital Tycoon looks like it might be a bit of a flop like ER the game was :p

Soldato
OP
Energize said:
I just hope they make another dungeon keeper sequel as well.
Most definately :D I installed Dungeon Keeper 2 again not too long ago - it's still got the charm of the first one and with a bit of fiddling you can get it at a proper resolution :)
Duouk2000 said:
Seems like there's more focus being put on the characters than the actual running of the hospital :(

Early days of course but still....
I think it's slated for release this summer so tbh they're probably getting towards finishing up now! Like you say, I hope the trailer's a bit of a parody, and in reality there's not much involvement with individual staff and more based on actual hospital management :)

Back
Top Bottom