• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New Forceware BETA's 163.16 XP/Vista 32&64 bit

Associate
OP
The 32bit XP version is working fine for me, no noticable differance over the official set, but I don't have much to test with installed right now.

No disasters anyway..

Soldato
Datamonkey said:
meh the 64bit xp ones wont download, gets to 300k then craps out.
Did this to me the first time i tryed to download the 64bit vista ones.But second time they came down fine..

Thanks to the OP for posting the links for these :)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
LoadsaMoney said:
Nvidia's driver releases are like Haleys comet coming round, as it takes em about that long. :D

There seems to have been quite a few just lately - I never notice much differance anyway, but then I only have a 7600gt :(

Just reinstalled Rainbow Six Vegas to try out the map pack and the latest patch..not sure wheather it's the patch or the drivers but it does run quite well now, even on my old thing. Anyway some of the new maps look good, so off to have a play.

Associate
modo77 said:
These seem better than the 163.11's. In Dirt it used to lag for a second or so at the start of races with other cars in front. Doesn't do this now :)
I've also found this as well, defo some improvement in Dirt :) .

Back
Top Bottom