BARGAIN - OcUK 24" with DVI (*VA Panel) for £179.99+VAT (This Week Only Deal!!)

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We have come across what looks to be an absolutely storming deal. We've managed to push the price down so hard but have had to buy a whole container load, however take a look at this:-

OcUK Value 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black
MO-026-OK_400.jpg

The OcUK Value L2442W has an industry leading ultra-fast 6ms GtG response time making it perfect for blur-free video and gaming. With it's 1000:1 contrast ratio and excellent viewing angles there is no other TFT/LCD that can match the quality, value or performance. Make the large screen affordable to all this 24" is ideal for gamers and professional users who require a high resolution screen capable of delivering very impressive quality.

- 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) Optimum Resolution
- 16.7 Million Colours
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 6ms Response Time
- 500 cd/m2 Brightness
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 180°/ 180°
- One Digital Input
- One Analogue Input
- 3yr On-Site Warranty

Price: £192.99+VAT (£226.76 inc VAT)

BUY NOW!!

Now it meets all the right criteria, its black, its got both analogue and DVI connections. Plus it comes with a 3yr on-site warranty swap out service. The specification is also very good. I am now just waiting on panel confirmation as the viewing angles would suggest PVA, but the price does not. This monitor is priced better than any equivalent TN panel we buy and hence we believe it is a TN panel, but due to the fact it states 180/180 viewing angles has made me curious. So as soon as they arrive I will have a look at one to see if it is TN or PVA.

Either way if its TN its a very well priced panel, in fact one of the best. If its PVA then its stupidly cheap which I can't see been possible at these kind of prices.

OcUK Staff
OP
Looks quite nice, wouldn't the 6ms response also point to it being a PVA also?

Hi there

Possibly, but the prices is just to good to be true so its got to be TN or the specs are a bit misleading. Once they arrive I shall get one out and give it a good testing. Its easy to know if a panel if TN by just switching it on as the viewing angles are poor and easily spotted in comparison to a PVA or S-IPS panel.

Whatever it turns out to be, it sure looks set to be a bargain. :)

Associate
Hi Gibbo - do you know what adjustments (if any) these monitors will have? I'm talking about height adjustment, swivel etc.

Amazing price!

Caporegime
im currently on a nec 20wgx2 pro, would this screen be using a better panel? gibbo can you not find out from the manufacturer what panel it uses? or does it not tell you in the setup? service menu? or handbook?

OcUK Staff
OP
can you get a 24 inch S IPS? or anything bigger than 24" with S IPS?

basically what would be the best panel for a 24 inch or greater

Hi there

The absolute best quality large LCD monitor on the market without spending thousands is the NEC 26" Pro that OcUK sells. Good 24" models are the DELL 2407WFP-HC and Hyundai W240/241D PVA models.

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

All I can find out for now is it comes with either an AU or CMO panel. I've got a feeling those are both TN, what do others think?

Back
Top Bottom