Dont click this if you dont like spiders

Associate
2zyy3hs.jpg

Was that one i saw crawl under your desk just now? :p

Soldato
Arghhh!

That thread title just made me want to click. People will always do things they shouldn't. FACT.

What I can never understand, is how someone can stand and take pictures of that monster instead of squealing like a girl and hoovering it up. The latter of which is the more alpha. :o :p

Man of Honour
Arghhh!

That thread title just made me want to click. People will always do things they shouldn't. FACT.

What I can never understand, is how someone can stand and take pictures of that monster instead of squealing like a girl and hoovering it up. The latter of which is the more alpha. :o :p

ROFL!!

An image of me trying to get that thing down the Dyson nozzle came into my head then, I think it would end up a bit like that scene in Alien 4 when it's insides get sucked out before it goes through the hole lol

Soldato
Mate of mine had a beetle infestation in his countryside house. So out comes the dyson and sucks them all up. An hour later he hears noises from his conservatory where the dyson was stored. Turns out the beetles weren't dead and instead running around that suction chamber thing on them making a racket.

Associate
Please tell me that spider is photoshopped, picture taken a certain way to make spider look big or its all fake. Because if thats real it looks the size of my hand and would probably eat the dyson if you tried sucking it up, and all the babies are yuck. Put me off my raisins now that has.

Associate
Mate of mine had a beetle infestation in his countryside house. So out comes the dyson and sucks them all up. An hour later he hears noises from his conservatory where the dyson was stored. Turns out the beetles weren't dead and instead running around that suction chamber thing on them making a racket.

in the old tenements the wee black beetles and wrigily larvi beetles manage to get in though the walls because they have crumbled a bit. before moving house we were hoovering up the place and just hoovered them all up for the viewings. then we moved house and our little friends were back. it was rented, so it was worse; but the landlord never came to visit much and never saw them. so we decided to move again just over 2 years ago and as you do ask for the deposit of however many hundred pounds you paid to start rening the house back. after a bloody lot of hassle getting not even all of that back (we were good tennents :() i was feeling smug that that ******* had an infestation of beetles.
anyway at the new house we were beginning to hoover up and we decide to change the hoover bag. what we found in ther was a **** load of larvi and eggs and beetles. i've never seen that hoover again.

anyway back on topic. that spider is huge!!

Back
Top Bottom