• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Free copy of GRID with AMD Products - 4800 Series!

OcUK Staff
HI there

OcUK is giving away free copies of GRID which acclaimed to be one of the best PC Driving games for a long time:-

Foto+Race+Driver:+GRID.jpg

To get your free copy of this game buy one of these products:-

Free Copy of GRID when you buy one of these AMD/ATI Products!!

Associate
Is it like call of juarez offer and have to ask for it seperate from order ? ;)

Still its a recent and good game to offer that can show the card off for those that dont already own it .

Soldato
Bought a 4870 two weeks ago :( Any chace of getting a copy of Grid Gibbo?

E.D.I.T.: Grid plays like a beast on my Q6600 and 4870 at stock. Really a good game to show off what this card can do.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Please GIBBO, any chance of back dating this.?? I Bought 2 Powercolour 4850s last week :) pretty please with icecream and choccy topping ;) :)

Would be great if it was back-dated. I bought 2 4850s (and loads other stuff totaling £1200 :D) about a month ago, I wouldn't say no to a free back-dated copy! :D

Associate
It's very pretty. But do not make the mistake of confusing it with having anything to do with driving a car or motorsport, ask yourself, how good is a driving game built on an FPS engine going to be.
It's kinda MarioKart with eye candy.

Don't get me wrong, if you accept at as that, it's LOADS of fun, but if you want cutting edge graphics and white knuckled wheel to wheel racing that makes you take a bite out of your seat in every corner, you wont like it.

Still.....it's FWWWWEEEEE, so who cares.

Associate
Great deal, why should they backdate it??

Do you go back to petrol station when fuel goes down and say i paid 5p a litre more last week can i have a refund?? :D

I'm all for backdating reductions, as long as they backdate rises too :lol:

"that packet of fags you bought back in 1982, you owe us another fiver for those".

Don't see me whining cos the monitor I bought dropped twice by a total of over £150 within a week of it arriving do you?

That's the luck of the draw and the way the world works.....sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

Permabanned

"that packet of fags you bought back in 1982, you owe us another fiver for those".

Don't see me whining cos the monitor I bought dropped twice by a total of over £150 within a week of it arriving do you?

That's the luck of the draw and the way the world works.....sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you.

Never hurts to ask though, and if I were you, I'd be asking for a refund of £150 from your monitor.

If you have a visa card, and you paid for it on that, as far as I know, you're entitled to get the difference back. I think you have to contact visa to do it that way though. :)

Soldato

If we cant have the card can we have a bear instead then?

Back
Top Bottom