• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** FREE SHIPPING *** TRIAL STARTS NOW! Please read carefully for Terms & Conditions

RTB

RTB

Associate
FREE SHIPPING

claboutsh9.jpg

For loyal OcUK forum members only

Hi there,

I am very pleased to offer OcUK's loyal forum members FREE SHIPPING from NOW!.

Please note this is a trial, which will last until 16.00 Friday 29 August 2008.

We will then review the take-up of this offer - which has a significant costs associated with it -and determine the cost/benefit of continuing this offer.

Qualification Criteria

This offer applies to;
  • ALL OcUK members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days on the Overclockers Forum except those falling into the below criteria.
This offer does NOT apply to;
  • Current Banned or Suspended Members
  • Members with less than 250 posts
  • Members who have been registered for less than 90 days
Terms & Conditions
  • Internet orders only
  • Free shipping applies to all destinations within mainland UK
  • All other destinations are offered at a 50% reduction
  • OcUK reserves the right to choose the method of shipping, which for the purpose of Free Shipping will be City Link Next Day or Royal Mail First Class
  • Members who openly spam to increase post count will have their post count reduced
  • OcUK reserves the right to withdraw this offer at their discretion at any time

HOW TO REGISTER

Your support in terms of numbers & value of orders will determine the success of this trial

Happy Shopping

Rupert
MD - OcUK

Associate
Looks fantastic, espically happy about the 50% reduction to other destinations, will make ordering anything less than complete rigs a lot more attractive than it has before :)

Associate
Not happy about the 250 posts bit.

I must not be classed as loyal member:mad:

Well it's one post per day for under a year, i'd say that isn't too hard. Just go make 38 sensible posts on these forums and you're there, there are a lot of interesting debates these days, 4870x2 release and all ;)

Associate
Yea 38 posts should not be hard I did about 40 yesterday with those GPU debates.

Shame its only 1st class :( guess you cant have it all though :p

Well if orders increase and their amount of shipments get a lot higher they might be able to make some good delivery deals, always nice to see OcUK getting bigger at least, it really is the best hardware shop i've ever dealt with.

Soldato
OMG RTB much love on this, im sure the uptake will be huge, im thinking il be ordering a new processor at the end of the month anyways and this just confirms where Im getting it from!

*EDIT* Will I've tested the system, you buy ram its 1st class you buy a Graphics Card its City link!

Soldato
Well if orders increase and their amount of shipments get a lot higher they might be able to make some good delivery deals, always nice to see OcUK getting bigger at least, it really is the best hardware shop i've ever dealt with.

Yea I see citylink next day free after I added something heavy, it was only some thermal pads :p

Back
Top Bottom