HELP : IP35 Pro : Stuck C1

Soldato
Hi,

I was making a couple of changes in my BIOS (nothng major), went back into Vista and things didn't seem right as programs wouldn't open etc.

Rebooted and now I seem to be stuck in a BIOS C1 state, I've tried resetting etc. but no dice!

What else can I try!

HEADRAT :confused:

Soldato
take the battery out. i know you shouldnt have to, but i had a situation with my own ip35 pro where it wouldnt boot at all (no fans, nothing) and no amount of bios clearing solved it. a day of headscratching got me nowhere until i took the battery out for 10 seconds. no problems ever since lol

Soldato
mine has been the same, seems to have turned flakey, boots fine and works fine with 2gb of ram in it. Bust as soon as i put the 4 1gb sticks in at the same time she sits on c1.

All sticks pass mem test without issue on their own, system had been running fine since the board came out as my whs box. :(

May take some time over it this weekend.

Soldato
OP
OK so I pulled the battery and everything in the chassis apart from 1 stick of ram and a GFX card, turned it back on....

C1 :(

Going out now so I'm going to leave the battery out over night

sid

sid

Soldato
OK so I pulled the battery and everything in the chassis apart from 1 stick of ram and a GFX card, turned it back on....

C1 :(

Going out now so I'm going to leave the battery out over night

I had that problem when my ram wasnt getting enough juice to boot

Soldato
mine has been the same, seems to have turned flakey, boots fine and works fine with 2gb of ram in it. Bust as soon as i put the 4 1gb sticks in at the same time she sits on c1.

All sticks pass mem test without issue on their own, system had been running fine since the board came out as my whs box. :(
increased Vmch at all?
You don't say which RAM but it may also be that the RAM is aging & needing slightly more voltage.

Back
Top Bottom