UK's LOWEST PRICE - Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 1024MB GDDR5 GFX Card - £144.99 +VAT

Soldato
We have just secured the UK's lowest price on the following card:

Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 1024MB GDDR5 TV-Out/Dual DVI/HDMI (PCI-Express) - Retail

GX-188-SP_400.jpg

The ATI Radeon HD 4870 GPU brings the power of graphics "supercomputing" to gamers, setting a new standard for visual computing. Redefine the way you play and take HD gaming to the extreme with best-in-class performance. The new TeraScale graphics engine delivers an immersive, cinematic gaming experience. Add this GPU to your PC and watch Blu-ray movies and play HD content with incredible visual fidelity.* Do it all with break-through efficiency that doesn?t compromise performance.

- ATI Radeon HD 4870 GPU @ 750MHz
- 1024MB GDDR5 Memory @ 3600MHz
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology
- Microsoft DirectX 10.1 support
- Shader Model 4.1
- ATI Avivo HD video and display technology
- Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD) for Blu-ray and HD Video
- Built-in HDMI with 5.1 surround sound support
- On-chip HDCP

Just £144.99 +VAT (£166.74 Inc. VAT)

BUY NOW!

Soldato
i have been tempted to get a new card, this x1950 is starting to show signs of 'ageing' lol, but don't really want to spend over £100, not sure if im ready to buy yet or not but can anyone tell me what cards i should be looking towards? (<100), was thinking of changing back to nvidia so should i be looking at an 9800 or is ATI a better choise?

Soldato
OP
Not a chance I'm afraid. We are expecting these to be gone by the end of This Week Only and these are below distribution cost.:) If you want one then buy now and keep it in the cupboard for a couple of weeks. :)

Back
Top Bottom