Neighbours Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Recently in last couple of weeks my neighbours dog hasn't shut up barking. It barks 24/7.. takes the actual ****. My dad went round there a few day's ago to have a quiet word with the owner but he told my dad to **** off.

Yesterday at 4am the dog was barking.. so my Dad decided to do something about it.. he go up.. went into our garage... got a petrol can.. went into neighbours back garden and poured the petrol into the dogs food.

We watched the dog from my Dad's bedroom window and it started to eat the food. A few minutes later the dog went crazy.. barking even louder.. running into the fence.. jumping about.. then the dog just came to a stop.. and collapsed on the floor..

: (

No swearing

Last edited:
will you be as sad if your dad gets put in prison for animal cruelty? maybe some of the animals inside would enjoy beeing cruel to your dad , doubt they will make a thread on ocuk about it though

I think your talking **** as I don't believe a dog would eat its food if it smelled of enough petrol to kill it...

If you are telling the truth then its not going to take much of an effort for the neighbours to piece it together...your dad goes round and tells them the dog is barking to much, has argument with neighbour then the dog ends up dead and his dinner bowl stinks of petrol...won't take a genius to figure that out. your dad will probably end up getting a dooing from the neighbour or getting done for animal cruelty...both of which would ne satisfactory outcomes for me.

**edit**just saw that its just a bad joke**

Last edited:
lol, some people cant take a joke here. And there will be more people down there *points below* who dont like being made fool of either.

Any joke that fools people angery is good in my books! Why is it that of someone doesnt get a joke it must be bad? Everyone else with half a brain can laugh at all the angery people above.

Read thread, didn't believe it. Especially didn't believe anybody from Devon could tell someone to "**** off" so read further and WHAM there was the punchline....

...and i liked it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom