*****WIN A NVIDIA 3D VISION KIT*****

Soldato
3dvisionbitechocuk2.jpg

Any forum member who places an order containing a GTS 250, GTX 260 or GTX 275 product between 15th June 2009 and 29th June 2009 will be automatically entered into this free prize draw to win a NVIDIA 3D Vision kit. :cool:

If you have already placed an order, don't worry, as long as your shop and forums account are linked, you are already entered.

Don't forget that as a loyal Forum Member you get free shipping
icon14.gif

If you are not a Forum Member, sign up today and be part of the UK's biggest and best computing and lifestyle community :)

GOOD LUCK :D

OcUK NVIDIA 3D Vision Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
This Prize Draw is open to all OcUK customers, except for employees of OcUK (or their families), their suppliers or other affiliated companies.
One entry per person.
Your forums and shop accounts must be linked to qualify for entry.
Winner chosen on Friday 3rd July 2009.
Prizes will be shipped within 30 working days via a courier of OcUK’s choosing.
Winners will be notified by e-mail and competition results posted on the OcUK Forums website.
The draw will be made by an OcUK employee.
The judge's decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into.
Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
OcUK reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
No purchase necessary. Just send a stamped adressed envelope marked "NVIDIA 3D Vision PRIZE DRAW" with a letter detailing your full name, address, forums user name and shop account email address to:-
Overclockers UK (Esnet Ltd)
4 Axis, Millennium Way
High Carr Business Park
Newcastle-Under-Lyme
Staffordshire ST5 7UF
United Kingdom

Soldato
I don't understand this "No purchase neccessary" Phrase. Does that mean i don't, Infact have to purchase one of the cards, I can just post an entry?

Soldato
Can i just email u my username etc to be entered in the draw.

Edit - hmm u have a rip off newcastle near you. Newcastle-Under-Lyme / Newcastle Upon Tyne. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom