UK FIRST - NZXT PREMIUM SLEEVED CABLES

Associate
Today we have another UK first by landing the full range of NZXT premium sleeved cables.

The single sleeved cables are individually sleeved in a black braid to provide a sleeker look that seamlessly integrates into the case's interior. The additional benefit from incorporating these premium sleeved cables into your rig is the enhanced cable management which is crucial for optimal airflow.

These cables will enhance aesthetics, improve cable management and increase airflow and most importantly look brilliant.

NZXT 24-Pin ATX Black Sleeved 25cm Extension Cable (CB-24P) @ £11.99 inc VAT

CB-000-NX_400.jpg

OcUK are proud to be the first UK stockist of the brilliant NZXT Pre-Braided Cables. Individually sleeved in a black enclosure to provide a sleeker look that seamlessly integrates into the case's interior. The additional benefit from incorporating these premium sleeved cables into your rig is enhanced cable management which is crucial for optimal airflow.

Our Simple 4 Step System to a Stunning Cabled Case:

1. Simply connect to your existing non braided cable
2. Connect to your motherboard using the stunning black sleeved cable
3. Hide the non braided cables out of sight
4. Sit back and enjoy your beautifully colour coded system

- 24Pin Pin ATX Extension Cable
- 25cm Length
- Black Sleeve with Black Connectors and Black Heat shrink

Only £11.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Thanks Philip. Just ordered the 24-pin ATX and a 8-pin EPS12V. Will get the pci-e ones when I'm not skint.:(

Just to let everyone know I made a thread about these in the suggested products thread at about 7pm yesterday, and here ocuk have them in stock the next morning. Outstanding service yet again. :)

Associate
OP
Thanks Philip. Just ordered the 24-pin ATX and a 8-pin EPS12V. Will get the pci-e ones when I'm not skint.:(

Just to let everyone know I made a thread about these in the suggested products thread at about 7pm yesterday, and here ocuk have them in stock the next morning. Outstanding service yet again. :)

Hi David

Glad you like them, we try to do our best where we can.

At OcUK we're always on the look out for new and exciting idea's to help you guys out to ensure you all have the latest and fastest hardware and in this case the finest looking pc around.

Make sure you post up some pic's when you have them installed. :)

Phil

Associate
OP
The quality is "premium" .

I've had a look at these down stairs and they look spot on to be honest. They are not the cheapest cable around but they are certainly one of the best. These cables and the phobya ones are brill.

Gone are the days of spending hours with a heat gun and a sore back doing your own cabling.

Phil

Soldato
If you're going to keep copying that 4 step guide, including on the store page, it might be an idea to correct the mistakes in it.

Associate
Ahhh damn you! I needed something like this in my old pc case...but now i have no point :( Hope they are still being sold in the future here :p

(ps. I think its step number 4 he means "You" instead of "Your", but i think most peoples minds ignore these small issues anyway so no biggie - and they have caps for each word.

Back
Top Bottom