Spec me some alloys for a Peugeot 106 GTi

Soldato
Rarely post in motors for fear of being tarred and feathered :) Fancy getting myself a little 106 as a run around. Aiming for a diablo red GTi as standard as possible. When I was a 17 year old lad I had a 1.1 XN and it was a hoot to drive dispite being 50-60bhp(I think) and I drove a mates Saxo VTS the other day. Brought lots of good memories back!

Had a look around a couple GTis and they both had rubbish aftermarket alloys. I don't mind the standards either but I'd like some black/gunmetal wheels. Not sure either 5 spoke or mult spoke? What do you reckon?

I know very little about cars so what size/make/model should I go for? Money isn't too much of an issue but I'd like to keep it cheap if possible :D

EDIT: Might as well edit this in. I know Pugs are **** French cars made out of meccano and sticky tape lol!

Last edited:
Associate
A few suggestions if you're going for an OEM look...

15" Pug 306 Cyclones.

S6000490.jpg

15" Ouragans ('baby Nimrods') from a Pug 406 - direct fit unlike the 206 GTI 16" Nimrods.

IMG_3361.jpg

15" Saxo VTS wheels.

14062008255.jpg

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
I like the VTS wheels actually, but would probably stick to the standards but get them powdercoated a little darker. Not much, just a little :)

Soldato
I really do not understand the following of 1.9 GTi wheels. I just don't find them "pretty" in anyway...

Am loving those "Ouragans" though. They might be a very real possibility for me if the Pug stays :cool:.

Soldato
:D

Edit: Beaten to it.

Like that...although I've never been a massive fan of the Goodwood style myself, they do look good, but just not as good as a single colour.

White works well...better pic...

Photo0040.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom