Thunder? In north east. Anyone hear that?

Soldato
OP
Sitting here on my laptop and it's snowing.. no where else to go other than the internet lol.

Just a strange one as it was just one strike and massive (sirens going off etc outside and one power cut in area) and everyone local on my fb has a status about it. :p

Soldato
Sitting here on my laptop and it's snowing.. no where else to go other than the internet lol.

Just a strange one as it was just one strike and massive (sirens going off etc outside and one power cut in area) and everyone local on my fb has a status about it. :p

I didn't even have to look out my window this morning, everyone on FB had reported and posted pictures of the terrible conditions :p

I really need to delete my account!

Soldato
the weather is moving north westerly, no chance of making its way down to scarborough. its came from there!

Thick snow, hail, gotta love it. roads are covered again!

the weather is moving south . the cold wind has came from scandanavia way and picked up moisture for snow from the north sea

Associate
Had an EPIC thunderstorm in Dundee last night. Proper forked lightning and thunder that made the whole building shake. Was awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom