• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone getting artifacts on PC BC2 Vietnam? (Specifically Vantage Point map)

Hey all.

Not my picture but I get these popping up every now and then on BC2 Vietnam but only on the Vantage point map.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/prime1_02/bc2/NewBitmapImage.jpg

Not really annoying and doesn't occur on other maps.
Just wondering who else has these issues. I have had a look on the internet and have only found examples of this one map and affects both AMD/ATI and Geforce cards (suggesting both suffer from this issue).

Soldato
I have seen artifacts and texture poping with my 5870 in this game, however the 10.12 drivers fixed all my problems.

No doubt for the 6900 series your need to wait for the 11.1 or even the 11.2 drivers.....

Soldato
I get it too with my tri-fire set up, currently running 10.12.it also did it on 10.5 as well.

What is quite annoying is the black flashing I get with the 10.12's hopefully this will be fixed in the next set.

Soldato
I get it too with my tri-fire set up, currently running 10.12.it also did it on 10.5 as well.

What is quite annoying is the black flashing I get with the 10.12's hopefully this will be fixed in the next set.

Have you applied the catalyst application prrofiles?

I was also getting the 'fireworks' affect on Isla Inocentes.

You look in the distance and all you see is like lights flashing over the towns etc...

Last edited:
Soldato
Have you applied the catalyst application prrofiles?

I was also getting the 'fireworks' affect on Isla Inocentes.

You look in the distance and all you see is like lights flashing over the towns etc...

Yes I have 10.12's + 10.12 CAP.

I have black flashing/rolling for a few seconds and mostly when in a vehicle. Sometimes I can't see anything for a few seconds until it clears up. It's definitely a driver issue (i think) as I have tried a fresh install of Win 7 with the 10.12's.

Associate
Strange how it is happening to certain users and not others? Would like to find out what other people are using as their operating system. W7 , Vista, XP etc. Most likely a driver incompatibly of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom