• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***10% DISCOUNT - On Gigabyte GTX 480 SE Graphics Card - with special voucher code INSIDE!!***

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We have a very special deal for those who are in the know, first of all the product:-

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 480 "Special Edition" 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £224.99 inc VAT

GX-078-GI_400.jpg

Next generation gaming has arrived. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 gives your games an adrenaline shot with the world's fastest performance and futuristic, visually stunning graphics. Experience heartpounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA and Nvidia PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jawdropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. Nvidia GeForce GTX 480: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.

- Uprated Silent Cooling Solution
- Core Clock: 700MHz
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3696MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 384-Bit
- Processing Cores: 480
- Shader Clock: 1401MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.3a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- Warranty: 3 Years

Only £224.99 inc VAT. - Apply 10% Discount Code (giga480)

ORDER NOW

This card is already an epic bargain making us the lowest price in the UK, however if you use the following code in the voucher code box at checkout "giga480" you shall recieve a further 10% discount.

Obviously loyal forum members also get FREE delivery too. This deal makes this GTX 480 a real give away and this deal is only valid until next Wednesday as then the code will cease to exist.

I have plenty of stock so spread the word "giga480" and get yourself some great deals on this incredible GTX 480 graphics card. :)

Man of Honour
Such a good price, makes me wish I could swap this for the Asus I bought in the £195 deal!

:EDIT: Do you guys know if this has the same sort of revised BIOS as the Asus card, that means it draws less power and as a result creates slightly less heat?

Associate
^ £202.49 if you apply the discount code Gibbo posted.

If the Asus I picked up for £195 wasn't such a good clocker I'd be tempted to put it on the bay or MM and pick up one of these as its replacement.

Associate
yep. I got the SOC because i wanted my card to be as fast as possible without me having to screw it up by OC'ing

Thanks for the response, I have never oc'd a gpu before but reading guides it looks fairly easy using msi afterburner. I am just trying to decide whether to stump up the extra for the soc. I am guessing that the cheaper gigabyte is better value than the asus now???

Back
Top Bottom