somebody help me design my tattoo

Soldato
Ok, I can Offer Cash if I like the design enough. £30 for the winning design.

I finally want a second tattoo. I don't know anybody that does art or draws or what ever.

I would like people who have nothing better to do to draw me a tattoo. If i like the design enough I will actully get it tattoed on me.

I know a lot of people will think WTF at my idea. But I want it. I hope its not odd lol. Its a little dark

I want a young girl in a Gas mask holding a teddy bear..I want the teady a little rugged.

Kind of like this, but a lot more cartoone

http://static2.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/4/5/3/large2/3541933.jpg

but I don't want her cuddling the teady I want her holding it by the teadys arm.

I do want it done evently into a bigger tattoo of her standing in a apocoliptic town.

I am sorry if this somehow offends any of you.

NO HOT LINKING

Last edited:
Associate
Put your design as your wallpaper for a few weeks, when you get bored with it replace it.

The other option is to permanently scar yourself, which nobody would actually do...oh wait....

Soldato
20110824-ce3njjqaguehe8csdnjaxuit2g.jpg

Permabanned
I got this done on my back when I was 16 or 17, so a good ten years ago now. The colours have faded and it's stretched over time. From what I remember, I think I saw it in a Heavy Metal Magazine comic strip. It's also a pain in the arse to take a picture of by yourself.

6bwHV.png

Soldato
OP
Well I will offer cash if I like it enoug....

I don't want something that Banksy has painted, tattoed on me, maybe a changed design.

I Will offer cash now for the design I used. £30 :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom