** XSPC EX Series Radiators **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

We have an exciting new product up for pre order.
Imagine the performance of a thick watercooling radiator in the same dimentions as a thin radiator.

Then imagine being able to use slow speed fans with a high FPI radiator.

All of these things sound like they shouldn't be possible but XSPC are making it happen.

With reviews incoming, the new EX series are looking set to make a big impact.

Stock is limited on the initial shipment so Pre Order yours now!

XSPC EX120 120mm Radiator - Black @ £29.99 inc VAT

WC-083-XS_400.jpg

Introducing a new generation of performance PC radiators. The EX series combines the low profile design of our RS series radiators with the high performance of our award winning RX series. This feat has been possible due to several manufacturing advances including, split fins, improved soldering techniques, and welded seam tubes. The EX series has been designed and optimised for low speed fans, so it can offer high performance cooling at very low noise levels.

- Copper and Brass Core
- Black Matt Paint Finish
- RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions: 121 x 35.5 x 155mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: ~358g
- Ports: G1/4?
- Screws: 6-32 UNC
- Fans: 1 x 120mm (2x with push/pull)

Supplied 30mm and 6mm 6-32 UNC screws

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

XSPC EX240 120mm Radiator - Black @ £39.98 inc VAT

WC-084-XS_400.jpg

Introducing a new generation of performance PC radiators. The EX series combines the low profile design of our RS series radiators with the high performance of our award winning RX series. This feat has been possible due to several manufacturing advances including, split fins, improved soldering techniques, and welded seam tubes. The EX series has been designed and optimised for low speed fans, so it can offer high performance cooling at very low noise levels.

- Copper and Brass Core
- RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions: 121 x 35.5 x 275mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: ~507g
- Fans: 2 x 120mm (4x with push/pull)

Only £39.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

XSPC EX360 120mm Radiator - Black @ £49.99 inc VAT

WC-085-XS_400.jpg

- Copper and Brass Core
- RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions: 121 x 35.5 x 395mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: ~663g
- Fans: 3 x 120mm (6x with push/pull)

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

XSPC EX480 120mm Radiator - Black @ £59.99 inc VAT

WC-086-XS_400.jpg

- Copper and Brass Core
- RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions: 121 x 35.5 x 515mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: ~843g
- Fans: 4x 120mm (8x with push/pull)

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
tell me about it.

when I saw my pricing, I was totally shocked. Value on offer is incredible

the Reviews should be out soon

XSPC are saying that Skinnee Labs are doing reviews and they are nearly finished

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
a 120.4 would do it easy

but you would need to be quick.
each supplier is limited to 1 piece so you would have to snap it up pronto

Associate
Glad there now here, im just having a hard time believing their performance claim at that price! Only got my RX360 3 months ago, was thinking of complementing it with a RX240, may well now get an EX240

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
just gone and had a look at the new radiators.

WOW, the build quality is superb. really heavy and the finish is really high quality.

one of the most impressive radiators I have seen for a while.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
spoke to xspc, they are in restraint still.

we will have more as soon as i can get my hands on them

Associate
spoke to xspc, they are in restraint still.

we will have more as soon as i can get my hands on them

Any idea when the skinneelabs review will be published, im getting impatient waiting lol

I still don't think they'll perform aswelll as the RX rads, more like somewhere inbetween the RS and RX seems more logical.

To me it seems making the EX perform aswell as the RX would make the RX pointless. I mean who would go out and buy an RX now if you can get an EX for less money, and smaller profile suiting more peoples needs in budget and in size.

It also makes an RS pointless aswell if you think about it, there priced about the same (RS & EX) no ones gonna buy the RS either, better performance at the same cost.

Maybe XSPC have something else up their sleeve for better than RX performance, say a thick EX rad.

What you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom