4300k v 6000k HID bulbs

Don
maybe I'm old but I was told that upgrading to 6k lights would make a big difference, right light is the 6k left is the 4.3k. After a drive with old and new I'm damned if I can see the difference and the lights still appear 'yellow' which was what I was trying to eliminate.

if nothing else maybe you can admire my new LED sidelights which definitely do make a huge difference from the old stale yellow they used to emit

ds2.JPG

Man of Honour
I always go for 4300k, prefer to have more light than worry about having a slightly 'yellow' tinge.

Surprised no one has mentioned the plate :p

Soldato
4300K looks more OEM. I had 6000K in the past and the blue tinge was slightly annoying. It would show up the blue really easily when reflecting off road signs.

If I get ever get HIDs again then I will absolutely go for 4300K.

Don
OP
I shall decide how I feel over the weekend as they haven't done what I expected I will probably go back to the 4.3k and get some umnitza angel eyes, I think they look quite nice.

or have I now become a chav?

Soldato
I just use OEM bulbs, most of my driving is done on motorways/dual carriageways so not like I need to see for miles, plus brighter headlights tire your eyes faster on long journeys.

Back
Top Bottom