OCUK PC Games - ( INDIE ) ( RETRO ) Database

Caporegime
My way of saying thanks for all the support over this last week during hospital :D, an indie/retro thread totaly dedicated to indie and retro games including a massive 300+ game list from every game ever posted on ocuk

03/01/2013
The list has been removed from here as it's available on indie retro news :)

Mods please unsticky this thread, thankyou :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
sweet idea matey, have you got every indie game ever released? lol :p

Na too many **** ones :p, this was lot was from page 2 got lots of pages to go through but i'll probably finish it off tomorrow!. This just gives people the general idea of what it will look like

Associate
Neil79

About a year ago you posted a point & click adventure game I can't find it in your list above.
It was of a little wizard & death had sent him off to a trader to try & sell something lke coffins to the living. There was youtube videos off it posted.

It was not made by a english speaking dev team.
I have been meaning to ask you about it for a while but did not want to hijack someones thread to ask till now. I did make some posts in the said games thread but can't find it anymore.
Other then that it may just have been one big strange dream on my part.
And welcome back I do read your threads :p

Caporegime
OP
Neil79

About a year ago you posted a point & click adventure game I can't find it in your list above.
It was of a little wizard & death had sent him off to a trader to try & sell something lke coffins to the living. There was youtube videos off it posted.

It was not made by a english speaking dev team.
I have been meaning to ask you about it for a while but did not want to hijack someones thread to ask till now. I did make some posts in the said games thread but can't find it anymore.
Other then that it may just have been one big strange dream on my part.
And welcome back I do read your threads :p

I'll try and take a look tonight for you but wont be till very late, hopefully someone else knows of it cause atm I can't remember the name!

Back
Top Bottom