**WANT 8GB 2400MHz FOR AS LITTLE AS £59.99 Inc. VAT? - THEN CHECK THIS THREAD OUT!!** (MV-3V4G3D/US)

OcUK Staff
Hi there

We've being doing some internal testing on some very very special memory we've sourced from far east and the results are simply staggering, here is the product:-

Samsung Green 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C11 1600MHz 30nm Dual Channel Kit (MV-3V4G3D/US) @ £59.99 inc VAT

MY-017-SA_400.jpg

These Samsung Green kits are a world first using 30nm technology. This results in lower power usage, extended life and ultra low profile making them compatible with all DDR3 solutions including small form factor.

Boost performance with Samsung genuine PC memory. As the 1 memory supplier in the world, Samsung DRAM modules are made with 100% Samsung components. With the 30nm-Class DDR3 1600MHz Extreme Low Voltage UDIMM module from Samsung, you can get faster speed and greater reliability from your computer while consuming less energy. Use Samsung UDIMM DDR3 memory to replace or increase the memory in your desktop or server. This Samsung DDR3 memory module employs 30-nanometer technology and, as a result, uses up to 65 percent less power and is only two-thirds the size of conventional 60-nanometer memory modules. This version of Samsung DDR3 has a 8 GB capacity (2 DRAM modules, each with 4 GB).

The other major advantage of these modules is their overclocking ability, in our own testing we achieved 2400MHz at 2400MHz with CAS 11-11-11-28-1T timings with just 1.55v resulting in staggering levels of performance.

Features:-
- Model Name: MV-3V4G3D/US
- Main Board: INTEL/AMD
- System: DESKTOP/SFF
- System Type: DDR3
- M/B Chipset: INTEL P67, Z68, Z77, X79 & AMD Chipsets
- CAS Latency: 11-11-11-28 1N
- Capacity: 8GB (4GBx2)
- Speed: DDR3-1600 (PC3-12800)
- Test Voltage: 1.35-1.55V
- Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered
- Error Checking: Non-ECC
- Type: 240-pin DIMM Low Profile
- Warranty: Lifetime

Overclocking Features (Not Guaranteed)
- 1600MHz (8-8-8-24 1N) @ 1.40v
- 1866MHz (9-9-9-27 1N) @ 1.40v
- 2000MHz (9-10-10-28 1N) @ 1.45v
- 2133MHz (10-10-10-28 1N) @ 1.45v
- 2400MHz (11-11-11-28 1N) @ 1.50v
- In our own in house testing we were able to achieve all the above clock speeds on an Asus X79 platform with 4x4GB modules (16MB total) SuperPI Stable too 32M

Was [£71.99] Inc. VAT

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

This memory is simply amazing for the money it is simply unbeatable as your effectively getting memory capable of 2400MHz+ for a little more than you'd pay for an everyday 8GB 1600MHz kit. The other advantage of this memory is its low profile, meaning it is compatible with all setups.

We are not guaranteeing the overclocking, but remember if your buying online you have 7 days to decide under distance selling laws and you can simply return it if your not happy with it. However I am confident anyone buying these kits will be over the moon with the performance and bang for buck they offer.

We are the ONLY UK stockist of this product and it is very hard memory to source worldwide. We shall be offering it at this special introductory price for a very short period of time which will go up when we've sold our first 100 kits. We've ordered an additional 500 units but pricing has shot up massively due to Elpida in Japan going bankrupt this week which is resulting in all memory prices going up globally, thankfully we ordered this a few weeks ago, meaning we can offer this very low price on the first 100 sold. :)

Associate
Hey Gibbo, been watching this memory for a while now. Was wondering if we would ever see it realesed here tbh. (Price is good as well, good job on that).

Anyhow, would trying to hit 2400MHz on these not make them a little toasty? Considering how the selling point seems to be less power and cooler is greater reliability.. it has me worried a little bit. What im getting at is there not going to die after a few weeks of running them at that are they? Im always warey of smaller technology getting a bit fragile.

Considering ordering some :p

OcUK Staff
OP
Hey Gibbo, been watching this memory for a while now. Was wondering if we would ever see it realesed here tbh. (Price is good as well, good job on that).

Anyhow, would trying to hit 2400MHz on these not make them a little toasty? Considering how the selling point seems to be less power and cooler is greater reliability.. it has me worried a little bit. What im getting at is there not going to die after a few weeks of running them at that are they? Im always warey of smaller technology getting a bit fragile.

Considering ordering some :p

Hi there

Heatsinks have not being required on memory for sometime now, as memory simply does not get hot unless your pushing over 1.65v and some extreme frequencies.

At 2400MHz with 1.55v these modules are just getting warm to the touch and this is in a machine where the CPU is watercooled, so if your worried putting a little airflow over the memory area would keep them very cool.

I would obviously preferre people buy the more expensive memory we sell, but I can honestly say I am yet to test any better DDR3 than this memory, then factor in the price and it is simply amazing for money, truly unbeatable. :)

Associate
Ah cool, that was what I needed to hear.

Going to order me 2 lots then, 16GB goodness \o/. Going to actually be able to fit them under my megahalems without much trouble too. Awesome.

OcUK Staff
OP
Nice, makes me wonder if the heatsinks on most memory are just for the looks. :D

They are, plus heatsinks give a percieved value.

For instance a set of Dominators feel heavy and valuable in your hands, so you don't mind so much that you just spanked £200 or so boys on them.

Yet these Samsungs, feel fragile and cheap in comparison, but oh how looks can be decieving hey as these Samsungs will outclock and outperform I think any Corsair Dominator SKU. :D

Now sold 37, talk about a stampede!! :eek:

Associate
I'm tempted, but I can't really justify it, as I already have 16 GiB.

I've never been particularly worried about the whole static thing, but I do wonder if heatsinks don't provide a bit of added protection in the case of the tech wearing a woolly sweater.

OcUK Staff
OP
2 runs of Memtest86+, please.

I've spent enough time playing with this today, at £60 and at 2400MHz its plenty stable enough for me. :)

Have a search around the net, plenty of guys clocking this stuff to mental limits.

End of the day you can't buy 8GB memory kits anywhere else for £60 that will do over 2000MHz with ease and even though were not guaranteeing anything I reckon they will all do 2400MHz, difference is some will take 1.55v, some will do it at 1.45v and some will manage 1T wheras others will be 2T. Fact is if you want guaranteed speeds, such memory kits cost over £100, these are half the price, hence a bargain and no doubt why we've now sold just shy of 50pc. :)

Associate
Im not to good with Memory, but I need some new stuff, would these be good along side my i7 930 @ 3.8, GTX570, Asus P6X58d-E for gaming.

I currently have some old OCZ Gold 6gb Tri-Channel 2000Mhz - but Im running into some problems.

Associate
i wouldnt mind 2 sets of these but it would mean i would need to sell my patriot viper ii sector 5 2000mhz kit as they run at 1.6-1.65v. what to do, what to do?

btw, do i qualify for free postage yet?

Back
Top Bottom