Steam Problems - Cant login

Associate
I can't login to steam or reset the password, I was logged in and went down stirs for 10mins and came back to being signed out when I tried to log back in I get this error

2lqnup.jpg

Does anybody know why I get this problem? how to fix? as steam support are yet to email me back (it's been a day so far)

Soldato
I can't login to steam or reset the password, I was logged in and went down stirs for 10mins and came back to being signed out when I tried to log back in I get this error

http://i48.tinypic.com/2lqnup.jpg[IMG]

Does anybody know why I get this problem? how to fix? as steam support are yet to email me back (it's been a day so far)[/QUOTE]

Do you use the security features of Steam?

At a complete guess, I'd say someone has discovered your details and changed your password for you. :o

I think Steam support are your best bet. Just open a ticket and wait. Especially don't keep adding to the same ticket, as that puts it to the back of the queue.

Associate
OP
I do and I didn't get an email, I checked online my profile is there and nobody has signed in.. I thought the same though :( they need to get more support staff.

Thanks for the post it looks like I'm doomed lol

Associate
I do and I didn't get an email, I checked online my profile is there and nobody has signed in.. I thought the same though :( they need to get more support staff.

Thanks for the post it looks like I'm doomed lol

They will sort it out.... eventually. They can be a bit slow and by 'a bit' I, of course, mean very.

Back
Top Bottom